Foxconn H55 - Mainstream Price, Extreme Performance
---Perfect for HTPC upgrade
Taipei, Taiwan, Jan 8th, 2010 - Foxconn today is pleased to launch their first H55 series motherboards featuring Intel® H55 chipset, H55MX-S,H55MXV & H55A..
Supporting the latest socket 1156 processors
Supporting the latest Intel® Core i7 , Core i5 and Core i3 processors featuring LGA 1156 socket (code named Clarkdale), Foxconn H55 series motherboards provide a variety of solutions to end users to build their own HTPC for entertainments at home.
Support dual channel DDR3 memory up to 16GB memory size
The H55 series motherboards support DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 1333 / 1066 MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest multimedia applications. The up-to-8GB-memory-size(H55A is up to 16 GB) 2-channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to boost system performance.
Deliver enthusiast class HD media performance at a mainstream budget
Intel® HD Graphics provides superb visual performance for sharper images, richer color, and life-like video and audio. Watch movies and Internet videos in high-definition, play popular game titles and get full support for Microsoft Windows® 7. There's no need for extra add-in graphics card-full graphics and media support is already built-in. Intel® HD Graphics: available on select models of the all new 2010 Intel® Core processor family. With the support from the integrated Intel® HD graphics engine, the H55 promises to be a most powerful DX10 motherboard.
6 phase CPU power design & 99% solid capacitors design
The 6 phase CPU power design together with the 99% solid capacitors proves a reliable platform quality.
Unique FoxOne Premium technology
The unique FoxOne Premium technology controls the fan speed and heat output of the system, with an eye towards reducing noise as much as possible. It also supports easy overclocking, voltage adjustment, and system monitoring from a dedicated Windows application. All these efforts are to make the PC a trustworthy platform no matter you are to watch a movie, play games or work with it.
Foxconn is the registered trade name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., the foremost provider of joint-design, joint-development, manufacturing, assembly and after-sales services to global Computer, Communication and Consumer-electronics ("3C") leaders.
A business group of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., Innovative Channel Business Group (ICBG) provides channel solutions to customers around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox and Windows are merging under Microsoft's Project Helix strategy
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition