Foxconn H55 - Mainstream Price, Extreme Performance
---Perfect for HTPC upgrade
Taipei, Taiwan, Jan 8th, 2010 - Foxconn today is pleased to launch their first H55 series motherboards featuring Intel® H55 chipset, H55MX-S,H55MXV & H55A..
Supporting the latest socket 1156 processors
Supporting the latest Intel® Core i7 , Core i5 and Core i3 processors featuring LGA 1156 socket (code named Clarkdale), Foxconn H55 series motherboards provide a variety of solutions to end users to build their own HTPC for entertainments at home.
Support dual channel DDR3 memory up to 16GB memory size
The H55 series motherboards support DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 1333 / 1066 MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest multimedia applications. The up-to-8GB-memory-size(H55A is up to 16 GB) 2-channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to boost system performance.
Deliver enthusiast class HD media performance at a mainstream budget
Intel® HD Graphics provides superb visual performance for sharper images, richer color, and life-like video and audio. Watch movies and Internet videos in high-definition, play popular game titles and get full support for Microsoft Windows® 7. There's no need for extra add-in graphics card-full graphics and media support is already built-in. Intel® HD Graphics: available on select models of the all new 2010 Intel® Core processor family. With the support from the integrated Intel® HD graphics engine, the H55 promises to be a most powerful DX10 motherboard.
6 phase CPU power design & 99% solid capacitors design
The 6 phase CPU power design together with the 99% solid capacitors proves a reliable platform quality.
Unique FoxOne Premium technology
The unique FoxOne Premium technology controls the fan speed and heat output of the system, with an eye towards reducing noise as much as possible. It also supports easy overclocking, voltage adjustment, and system monitoring from a dedicated Windows application. All these efforts are to make the PC a trustworthy platform no matter you are to watch a movie, play games or work with it.
Foxconn is the registered trade name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., the foremost provider of joint-design, joint-development, manufacturing, assembly and after-sales services to global Computer, Communication and Consumer-electronics ("3C") leaders.
A business group of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., Innovative Channel Business Group (ICBG) provides channel solutions to customers around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now