Point of View introduces the next era of graphics cards
GeForce GTX 260 and GeForce GTX 280
POINT OF VIEW, well known for its range of NVIDIA based Graphics cards, is launching today the first graphics cards in the brand new GeForce GTX 200 series, the GeForce GTX 260 and GeForce GTX 280.
The most advanced graphics processing technology has been upgraded. The 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified architecture will boost your graphics performance like nothing before! This next era of computer graphics is heading into a complete new direction with the GeForce GTX 200 Series graphics cards.
One of the most exiting new features of the new GeForce GTX 200 Series is the integrated support for PhysX. This incredible technology gives the graphics card the ability to accelerate true-to-life physics calculations which are needed for explosions, environmental destructions and level interaction, while keeping a stable frame rate!
The GTX 200 Series GPU is capable of accelerating Windows Vista, High definition movies and 3d applications such as games and OpenGL software. Besides that, the GPU also has support for the new NVIDIA Technology: CUDA. With this new GPGPU technology (General-purpose computing on graphics processing units) regular software can be accelerated by the graphics processor. All together, these PCI-Express 2.0 cards are built for the future! Both the GeForce GTX 260 and the GeForce 280 are guaranteed to offer the ultimate graphics performance. Let's see the specs of these two monsters:
GeForce GTX 280
Processor cores : 240
Core clock : 602 MHz
Processor clock : 1296 MHz
Memory clock : 2214 MHz
Memory : 1 GB GDDR3
GeForce GTX 260
Processor cores : 192
Core clock : 576 MHz
Processor clock : 1242 MHz
Memory clock : 1998 MHz
Memory : 896 MB GDDR3
With the huge increase of amount of shader processors and memory these two monsters can take down any game on the market! The double dual link DVI ports with HDMI support will blast the sharpest details onto your screen(s).
Maximum detail with perfect frame rates has never gone so well together! Experience you favorite games in the highest resolutions and detail level with the brute force power of the GeForce GTX 260 and GeForce GTX 280! And if maximum performance isn't good enough, you can always multiple it up to three times through the supported SLi Technology!
The GeForce GTX 260 and GeForce GTX 280 will be available from June 16th 2008. Visit the "Where to Buy" section of our website for a sales point in your country.
About Point of View Graphics
Point of View, well known for its range of NVIDIA based Graphics cards, is established in the year 2000. Since its inception, the sales of Point of View graphics cards have grown exponentially and our brand can now be seen in more than 70 countries world-wide. The headquarters of Point of View is based in the Netherlands where we operate the market with a European, multi-lingual sales team. However, our offices include: Point of View Belgium, Point of View France, Point of View Spain, Point of View Italy, Point of View Taiwan, Point of View China and Point of View USA.
As a high-end brand, Point of View holds a European vision on its product quality control and customer service and support. With excellent warranty conditions, efficient RMA handling and great technical support, Point of View prides itself on a very high level of service. Our focus is on supporting our distributors and partners to supply top quality products and present an exciting and marketable brand to retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4