Foxconn launched A9DA-S, the latest AMD platform
Taipei, Taiwan, March 1st, 2010 - Foxconn Technology, a worldwide leading motherboard manufacturer, launched their first motherboard built with AMD 890GX platform, A9DA-S. A9DA-S supports the latest AM3 socket, Phenom II and Athlon series processors. Additionally, it also features dual channel DDR3 up to 16 GB memory, integrated ATI Radeon HD4290 Graphics, Hybrid Crossfire and many other user-friendly designs.
The A9DA-S motherboard, powered by the AMD's latest chipset, 890GX, offers the most powerful platform to build a HTPC. Aiming at ultimate cinematic performance, this motherboard armed with onboard 128MB DDR3 side-port and supports Hybrid Crossfire. The onboard ATI Radeon HD 4290 graphics design can easily play Blu-ray videos in high-definition without sacrificing the CPU usage(normally 10% ), plunging you into the heart of the action, delivering the fullest audio experience for games, music and movies while remaining true to the source.
Besides exceptional high-definition multimedia experience, the A9DA-S series is also equipped with a wide range of connectivity options including DVI, HDMI as well as SPDIF OUT. With an additional PCI-E 2.0 X16 graphics interface to support the ground breaking ATI Hybrid Graphics technology, users are able to combine the power of their integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics core for enhanced gaming performance, productivity and power efficiency.
Besides those rich features mentioned above, up to 14 USB 2.0 interfaces, 2 1394A support, the high-speed SATA 3.0 delivers superfast 6Gbps link speeds. It's twice the data transfer rates of the previous SATA2.0 (3 Gbps). When used in RAID 0 (Stripe) mode, the A9DA-S series motherboards can offer extra fast data transfer rates of up to 4x the speed of current SATA interfaces.
By supporting DDR3 memory up to 1600, the FoxconnA9DA-S gives users the flexibility to build their system based on their individual memory needs. Additionally, equipped with 128MB of 1600MHz DDR3 Side Port memory, the A9DA-S is able to reach an exceptional 3DMark06 score of 2200+, which is commendable for an integrated graphics solution.
User-Friendly features can be found throughout and include Power On and Reset buttons, Debug LED, and voltage test points for CPU Vcore, DRAM, and HT Voltage. All these designs intelligently monitor the computer's loading to adjust the amount of power supplied, saving energy without sacrificing performance.
Foxconn is the registered trade name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., the foremost provider of joint-design, joint-development, manufacturing, assembly and after-sales services to global Computer, Communication and Consumer-electronics ("3C") leaders.
A business group of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., Innovative Channel Business Group (ICBG) provides channel solutions to customers around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- The Google Gmail email service tops 900 million global users
- IDC: PC sales dropping ahead of Windows 10, as competition tightens
- EUROCOM boasts NVIDIA Quadro graphics, 32GB RAM, M.2 SSDs and more
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015
- G.SKILL DDR4 Memory Achieves Fastest Air-Cooling Record at 4062MHz with ASRock X99M Killer/3.1 Motherboard
- OCZ to Unveil New TLC-based Trion 100 SATA Client SSDs and Z-Drive 6300 NVMe Add-In-Card for Enterprise Customers at Computex 2015