Foxconn launched A9DA-S, the latest AMD platform
Taipei, Taiwan, March 1st, 2010 - Foxconn Technology, a worldwide leading motherboard manufacturer, launched their first motherboard built with AMD 890GX platform, A9DA-S. A9DA-S supports the latest AM3 socket, Phenom II and Athlon series processors. Additionally, it also features dual channel DDR3 up to 16 GB memory, integrated ATI Radeon HD4290 Graphics, Hybrid Crossfire and many other user-friendly designs.
The A9DA-S motherboard, powered by the AMD's latest chipset, 890GX, offers the most powerful platform to build a HTPC. Aiming at ultimate cinematic performance, this motherboard armed with onboard 128MB DDR3 side-port and supports Hybrid Crossfire. The onboard ATI Radeon HD 4290 graphics design can easily play Blu-ray videos in high-definition without sacrificing the CPU usage(normally 10% ), plunging you into the heart of the action, delivering the fullest audio experience for games, music and movies while remaining true to the source.
Besides exceptional high-definition multimedia experience, the A9DA-S series is also equipped with a wide range of connectivity options including DVI, HDMI as well as SPDIF OUT. With an additional PCI-E 2.0 X16 graphics interface to support the ground breaking ATI Hybrid Graphics technology, users are able to combine the power of their integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics core for enhanced gaming performance, productivity and power efficiency.
Besides those rich features mentioned above, up to 14 USB 2.0 interfaces, 2 1394A support, the high-speed SATA 3.0 delivers superfast 6Gbps link speeds. It's twice the data transfer rates of the previous SATA2.0 (3 Gbps). When used in RAID 0 (Stripe) mode, the A9DA-S series motherboards can offer extra fast data transfer rates of up to 4x the speed of current SATA interfaces.
By supporting DDR3 memory up to 1600, the FoxconnA9DA-S gives users the flexibility to build their system based on their individual memory needs. Additionally, equipped with 128MB of 1600MHz DDR3 Side Port memory, the A9DA-S is able to reach an exceptional 3DMark06 score of 2200+, which is commendable for an integrated graphics solution.
User-Friendly features can be found throughout and include Power On and Reset buttons, Debug LED, and voltage test points for CPU Vcore, DRAM, and HT Voltage. All these designs intelligently monitor the computer's loading to adjust the amount of power supplied, saving energy without sacrificing performance.
Foxconn is the registered trade name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., the foremost provider of joint-design, joint-development, manufacturing, assembly and after-sales services to global Computer, Communication and Consumer-electronics ("3C") leaders.
A business group of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., Innovative Channel Business Group (ICBG) provides channel solutions to customers around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio