Mana Bar opening event on Saturday, 20th of March
Thursday, 4th March 2010 - Australia's first licensed video game venue, the 'Mana Bar,' will open its doors to the public on Saturday, 20th of March in Brisbane's biggest nightlife and entertainment district, Fortitude Valley.
Brisbane's partygoers are invited to take advantage of our strict "no cover charge" policy and join us for a cocktail whilst they enjoy some of the best latest releases and nostalgic games classics on our array of games consoles. What's more, you can leave your small change at home: it's free to enter AND free to play!
The venue caters for all tastes - the Mana Bar welcomes all, and patrons will be delighted by the wide range of games on offer, everything from Wii Sports to Guitar Hero to Street Fighter IV. For our launch weekend special, The Mana Bar is also proud to offer exclusive early code of the new Xbox Live game
"Raskulls," currently in development by acclaimed Brisbane-based games developer Halfbrick Studios.
With hourly prizes, giveaways, live entertainment and special guests, the Mana Bar will open its doors from midday to midnight, and will be operational every night thereafter. For more information, please keep an eye on the Mana Bar website at http://www.manabar.com.au or contact us on the details below.
Latest News Posts
- Former Halo, Destiny devs form new VR game studio Endeavor One
- ASUS adds another micro-ATX motherboard into the mix, X99M-WS
- Nintendo NX's first known game might be Dragon Quest XI
- Specification speculations for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 950 mount
- Bethesda promises Fallout 4 will have more customization than Skyrim
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets