Mana Bar opening event on Saturday, 20th of March
Thursday, 4th March 2010 - Australia's first licensed video game venue, the 'Mana Bar,' will open its doors to the public on Saturday, 20th of March in Brisbane's biggest nightlife and entertainment district, Fortitude Valley.
Brisbane's partygoers are invited to take advantage of our strict "no cover charge" policy and join us for a cocktail whilst they enjoy some of the best latest releases and nostalgic games classics on our array of games consoles. What's more, you can leave your small change at home: it's free to enter AND free to play!
The venue caters for all tastes - the Mana Bar welcomes all, and patrons will be delighted by the wide range of games on offer, everything from Wii Sports to Guitar Hero to Street Fighter IV. For our launch weekend special, The Mana Bar is also proud to offer exclusive early code of the new Xbox Live game
"Raskulls," currently in development by acclaimed Brisbane-based games developer Halfbrick Studios.
With hourly prizes, giveaways, live entertainment and special guests, the Mana Bar will open its doors from midday to midnight, and will be operational every night thereafter. For more information, please keep an eye on the Mana Bar website at http://www.manabar.com.au or contact us on the details below.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines