Toshiba PWNS the Gaming Battlefield with Scorching Qosmio X300
SYDNEY, 4 September 2008 - Whether you're a newbie or a hardcore gamer, get ready to combat a new level of extreme mobile gaming with the Qosmio X300, a fiery gaming Notebook built to frag the competition, from Toshiba (Australia) Information Systems Division (Toshiba ISD).
Toshiba's latest multimedia beast is jam-packed with the latest high-powered components, including a top of the line graphics card, lightning-fast DDR3 RAM, two Hard Drives and flaming looks for maximum entertainment and game performance from any battlefield.
"The nature of today's gameplay environment is competitive, fast-paced, and exhilarating so we've created the Qosmio X300 to bring power, performance and portability to gamers in a way that will revolutionise the gaming landscape," says Anthony Geronimo, Product Manager, Toshiba ISD.
"We've created the X300, Toshiba's fastest and most powerful notebook to date, that allows performance-hungry gamers to inhabit the most immersive game environments while on the move, whether it's at home, at a friend's place or at a LAN party."
Flaming design for a fiery experience
The Qosmio X300, housed in fierce fire-red tribal casing, backlit with red LEDs and dressed with a glossy black keyboard, is designed to unleash competitive instincts for battle.
Sporting a 17 inch 1680x1050 High Definition widescreen, state of the art NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800M GTX graphics with 1GB on board, five Harman/Kardon® speakers including a subwoofer, and a whopping 4GB DDR3 1066Mhz of system RAM, the Qosmio X300 delivers mind-blowing gaming and entertainment.
Intense speed and performance
The Qosmio X300 features the latest Intel® Core2 Duo Processor, dual hard drives; 200GB (7200rpm) for ultra-fast transfer speeds and 320GB (5400rpm) for back-up storage; and DDR3 RAM for a powerful gaming machine with added grunt.
It also comes equipped with an eSATA USB hybrid port for faster data transfer speed to save and run your favourite games and content, as well as three high-speed Sleep-and-Charge USB 2.0 ports to charge mobile devices while the notebook is in hibernation or turned off.
Pricing and availability
The Qosmio X300 is available now at a recommended retail price of $3,999 including GST, with $200 cashback, from selected retailers.
Please telephone 13 30 70 or visit http://www.isd.toshiba.com.au for more information.
Toshiba's Information Systems Division (ISD) is a division of Toshiba (Australia) Pty Limited which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation, the seventh largest integrated manufacturer of electric and electronic equipment, with around 191,000 employees worldwide, and annual sales of over A$76 billion on a consolidated basis.
A global reputation for quality has been achieved through an R&D budget, roughly equal to Australia's total expenditure as a country in this area. Toshiba ISD extended its business in 2007 to include Toshiba's audio visual (AV) products. This expansion is a consolidation of the company's IT and AV technology offerings and drives Toshiba Corporation to be a key player in the Australian computing and home entertainment market.
Since it pioneered the notebook market in 1985, Toshiba ISD has sold more than 1.75 million notebooks in Australia and New Zealand and in 2006 celebrated its 21st anniversary of providing market leading mobile computing solutions. Unique among vendors, Toshiba ISD specialises exclusively in mobile solutions and services.
Toshiba's Virtual Pressroom can be found here: http://www.isd.toshiba.com.au
Latest News Posts
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Players attempt to enter nostalgia trip as CODPROMOD kicks on
- Check out these official DOCTOR WHO wired and wireless headphones
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog