Toshiba PWNS the Gaming Battlefield with Scorching Qosmio X300
SYDNEY, 4 September 2008 - Whether you're a newbie or a hardcore gamer, get ready to combat a new level of extreme mobile gaming with the Qosmio X300, a fiery gaming Notebook built to frag the competition, from Toshiba (Australia) Information Systems Division (Toshiba ISD).
Toshiba's latest multimedia beast is jam-packed with the latest high-powered components, including a top of the line graphics card, lightning-fast DDR3 RAM, two Hard Drives and flaming looks for maximum entertainment and game performance from any battlefield.
"The nature of today's gameplay environment is competitive, fast-paced, and exhilarating so we've created the Qosmio X300 to bring power, performance and portability to gamers in a way that will revolutionise the gaming landscape," says Anthony Geronimo, Product Manager, Toshiba ISD.
"We've created the X300, Toshiba's fastest and most powerful notebook to date, that allows performance-hungry gamers to inhabit the most immersive game environments while on the move, whether it's at home, at a friend's place or at a LAN party."
Flaming design for a fiery experience
The Qosmio X300, housed in fierce fire-red tribal casing, backlit with red LEDs and dressed with a glossy black keyboard, is designed to unleash competitive instincts for battle.
Sporting a 17 inch 1680x1050 High Definition widescreen, state of the art NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800M GTX graphics with 1GB on board, five Harman/Kardon® speakers including a subwoofer, and a whopping 4GB DDR3 1066Mhz of system RAM, the Qosmio X300 delivers mind-blowing gaming and entertainment.
Intense speed and performance
The Qosmio X300 features the latest Intel® Core2 Duo Processor, dual hard drives; 200GB (7200rpm) for ultra-fast transfer speeds and 320GB (5400rpm) for back-up storage; and DDR3 RAM for a powerful gaming machine with added grunt.
It also comes equipped with an eSATA USB hybrid port for faster data transfer speed to save and run your favourite games and content, as well as three high-speed Sleep-and-Charge USB 2.0 ports to charge mobile devices while the notebook is in hibernation or turned off.
Pricing and availability
The Qosmio X300 is available now at a recommended retail price of $3,999 including GST, with $200 cashback, from selected retailers.
Please telephone 13 30 70 or visit http://www.isd.toshiba.com.au for more information.
Toshiba's Information Systems Division (ISD) is a division of Toshiba (Australia) Pty Limited which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation, the seventh largest integrated manufacturer of electric and electronic equipment, with around 191,000 employees worldwide, and annual sales of over A$76 billion on a consolidated basis.
A global reputation for quality has been achieved through an R&D budget, roughly equal to Australia's total expenditure as a country in this area. Toshiba ISD extended its business in 2007 to include Toshiba's audio visual (AV) products. This expansion is a consolidation of the company's IT and AV technology offerings and drives Toshiba Corporation to be a key player in the Australian computing and home entertainment market.
Since it pioneered the notebook market in 1985, Toshiba ISD has sold more than 1.75 million notebooks in Australia and New Zealand and in 2006 celebrated its 21st anniversary of providing market leading mobile computing solutions. Unique among vendors, Toshiba ISD specialises exclusively in mobile solutions and services.
Toshiba's Virtual Pressroom can be found here: http://www.isd.toshiba.com.au
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- Far Cry 5 release date announced with new trailer
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017