ZOTAC Announces World's First StarCraftÂ® II Beta Gaming Tournament
New ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup challenges gamers to compete weekly for a chance to win prizes
HONG KONG - Feb. 25, 2010 - ZOTAC International, the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-ITX motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces the world's first online gaming tournament featuring the brand new Blizzard EntertainmentÂ®'s StarCraftÂ® II beta - the ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II Cup. The ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup enables gamers that received an invite to join the StarCraftÂ® II beta program to compete in a weekly tournament to win prizes.
"Our new StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup continues our tradition of giving gamers and the gaming community what they want," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "The last StarCraftÂ®: Brood WarÂ® cup was a tremendous success and we will continue that success with the latest StarCraftÂ® II beta."
Gamers participating in the ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup have a chance to win prize money every week. The first place winner of each ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup will be awarded 100Â€ for their gaming talents.
The ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup starts every Sunday at 14:00 CET and is open to all gamers. Gamers can preregister for the ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup now.
It's time to play StarCraftÂ® II beta in the ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup.
Â• World's first StarCraftÂ® II beta online tournament
Â• ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup
Â• Compete every Sunday for a chance to win 100Â€
Â• Open to everyone with a legitimate copy of StarCraftÂ® II beta
Â• For information, please visit http://www.zotac-cup.com
Latest News Posts
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system