ZOTAC Announces World's First StarCraftÂ® II Beta Gaming Tournament
New ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup challenges gamers to compete weekly for a chance to win prizes
HONG KONG - Feb. 25, 2010 - ZOTAC International, the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-ITX motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces the world's first online gaming tournament featuring the brand new Blizzard EntertainmentÂ®'s StarCraftÂ® II beta - the ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II Cup. The ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup enables gamers that received an invite to join the StarCraftÂ® II beta program to compete in a weekly tournament to win prizes.
"Our new StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup continues our tradition of giving gamers and the gaming community what they want," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "The last StarCraftÂ®: Brood WarÂ® cup was a tremendous success and we will continue that success with the latest StarCraftÂ® II beta."
Gamers participating in the ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup have a chance to win prize money every week. The first place winner of each ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup will be awarded 100Â€ for their gaming talents.
The ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup starts every Sunday at 14:00 CET and is open to all gamers. Gamers can preregister for the ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup now.
It's time to play StarCraftÂ® II beta in the ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup.
Â• World's first StarCraftÂ® II beta online tournament
Â• ZOTAC StarCraftÂ® II beta Cup
Â• Compete every Sunday for a chance to win 100Â€
Â• Open to everyone with a legitimate copy of StarCraftÂ® II beta
Â• For information, please visit http://www.zotac-cup.com
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford "seriously injured" in plane crash
- ENERMAX unveils world's first fanless digital power supply
- Hillary Clinton invites all to read her email
- Elite: Dangerous will be available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- Tesoro Announces the Excalibur Spectrum Mechanical Keyboard
- HGST Announces Definitive Agreement To Acquire Amplidata
- Micron Technology Breaks Ground on Expansion of Singapore NAND Flash Facility
- Intel Announces Atom x3, x5, and x7 Series
- ENERMAX Introduces the World's 1st Digital Fanless Power Supply