ZOTAC Announces World's First StarCraft® II Beta Gaming Tournament
New ZOTAC StarCraft® II beta Cup challenges gamers to compete weekly for a chance to win prizes
HONG KONG - Feb. 25, 2010 - ZOTAC International, the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-ITX motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces the world's first online gaming tournament featuring the brand new Blizzard Entertainment®'s StarCraft® II beta - the ZOTAC StarCraft® II Cup. The ZOTAC StarCraft® II beta Cup enables gamers that received an invite to join the StarCraft® II beta program to compete in a weekly tournament to win prizes.
"Our new StarCraft® II beta Cup continues our tradition of giving gamers and the gaming community what they want," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "The last StarCraft®: Brood War® cup was a tremendous success and we will continue that success with the latest StarCraft® II beta."
Gamers participating in the ZOTAC StarCraft® II beta Cup have a chance to win prize money every week. The first place winner of each ZOTAC StarCraft® II beta Cup will be awarded 100 for their gaming talents.
The ZOTAC StarCraft® II beta Cup starts every Sunday at 14:00 CET and is open to all gamers. Gamers can preregister for the ZOTAC StarCraft® II beta Cup now.
It's time to play StarCraft® II beta in the ZOTAC StarCraft® II beta Cup.
World's first StarCraft® II beta online tournament
ZOTAC StarCraft® II beta Cup
Compete every Sunday for a chance to win 100
Open to everyone with a legitimate copy of StarCraft® II beta
For information, please visit http://www.zotac-cup.com
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio