HighPoint is Now VMware Certified I/O Partner for Virtualization Platforms
Milpitas, CA - March 1, 2010, HighPoint Technologies is announcing that it's SAS/SATA RAID host adapters are ready for virtualization platforms. The RocketRAID 4300 SAS/SATA Series RAID host adapters are now VMware Ready Certified for ESX 4.0. VMware ESX provides the foundation for building and managing a virtualized IT infrastructure. RocketRAID series customers will benefit from the cost effectiveness and flexibility enabled by storage virtualization environments.
The RocketRAID 4300 series are SAS/SATA 3Gb/s RAID host adapters. They provide internal or external connectivity and support 4 to 8 SAS/ SATA hard drives. The series is powered by Intel's premier IOP348 I/O Processor at 1.2GHz and have up to 512MB of onboard cache memory. An optional battery backup unit protects the integrity of the cache data by proving backup power during power outages. A universal RAID management suite manages and monitors storage using a web GUI utility, CLI (Command Line Interface) or in the host adapter BIOS.
Passing the extensive VMware-specified testing and receiving certification helps ensure that RocketRAID 4300 SAS/SATA RAID host adapter series makes best use of VMware technology and is ready for deployment in customer environments.
Users can download the most up to date RocketRAID series Firmware, Driver and In-bandwidth management utilities; for free on the HighPoint website at http://www.highpoint-tech.com/USA_new/rr4300_download.htm
Latest News Posts
- TrendForce: 14M virtual reality units in 2016, mainly used for gaming
- Acer rumored to announce four new Windows 10 Mobile phones during IFA
- Tidal struggling with executives leaving, though Jay-Z isn't moving
- Save 96% On a Lifetime Subscription to TigerVPN
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano spotted in an MSI motherboard
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules