HighPoint is Now VMware Certified I/O Partner for Virtualization Platforms
Milpitas, CA - March 1, 2010, HighPoint Technologies is announcing that it's SAS/SATA RAID host adapters are ready for virtualization platforms. The RocketRAID 4300 SAS/SATA Series RAID host adapters are now VMware Ready Certified for ESX 4.0. VMware ESX provides the foundation for building and managing a virtualized IT infrastructure. RocketRAID series customers will benefit from the cost effectiveness and flexibility enabled by storage virtualization environments.
The RocketRAID 4300 series are SAS/SATA 3Gb/s RAID host adapters. They provide internal or external connectivity and support 4 to 8 SAS/ SATA hard drives. The series is powered by Intel's premier IOP348 I/O Processor at 1.2GHz and have up to 512MB of onboard cache memory. An optional battery backup unit protects the integrity of the cache data by proving backup power during power outages. A universal RAID management suite manages and monitors storage using a web GUI utility, CLI (Command Line Interface) or in the host adapter BIOS.
Passing the extensive VMware-specified testing and receiving certification helps ensure that RocketRAID 4300 SAS/SATA RAID host adapter series makes best use of VMware technology and is ready for deployment in customer environments.
Users can download the most up to date RocketRAID series Firmware, Driver and In-bandwidth management utilities; for free on the HighPoint website at http://www.highpoint-tech.com/USA_new/rr4300_download.htm
Latest News Posts
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Mad Catz faces possible closure due to financial struggles
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes