BIOSTAR "GTO 63" Technology & TA890GXE
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb 26, 2010 - BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today reveals its new development "GTO 63" representing today's newest technology and performance enhancement.
"1st 6" - GT60, an exclusive development from BIOSTAR; users are able to adjust integrated GPU frequency and voltage freely to enhance system overall gaming performance up to 60% and more.
"2nd 6" - SATA 6Gbps, maximum hard disk transfer rate that enables higher bandwidth to retrieve and transfer HD media, and it is 2 times faster than SATA 2.
"3rd 6" - AMD Phenom II 6 core processor support, fully compatible with upcoming AMD "Thuban" Phenom II Six- core processors.
"GTO 63" will first adopt on BIOSTAR T-Series motherboard, "TA890GXE" along with AMD's new 890GX chipset launch on March 2nd. "TA890GXE" constructed supporting AMD latest "Leo" Enthusiast platform with AM3 processors as well as upcoming "Thuban" Phenom II X 6 six- core processor and DDR3 support.
Latest News Posts
- Google anticipates next billion smartphones sold in just six countries
- One year later, Sally Beauty suffers another data breach
- Innodisk shows off world's fastest Intel Atom server RAM
- Making sense of Taylor Swift's decision to pull music from Spotify
- Animal-inspired robots could be used to help explore space
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- EUROCOM P7 Pro Mobile Workstation supports a full line of MXM 3.0b NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, K3100M and K1100M professional graphics and Intel Core i7-4700 Desktop Processor Series
- More Performance, Features, and Value: New AMD A-Series Desktop Processors Deliver Best-In-Class Experience for eSports and Online Gaming
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project