BIOSTAR "GTO 63" Technology & TA890GXE
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb 26, 2010 - BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today reveals its new development "GTO 63" representing today's newest technology and performance enhancement.
"1st 6" - GT60, an exclusive development from BIOSTAR; users are able to adjust integrated GPU frequency and voltage freely to enhance system overall gaming performance up to 60% and more.
"2nd 6" - SATA 6Gbps, maximum hard disk transfer rate that enables higher bandwidth to retrieve and transfer HD media, and it is 2 times faster than SATA 2.
"3rd 6" - AMD Phenom II 6 core processor support, fully compatible with upcoming AMD "Thuban" Phenom II Six- core processors.
"GTO 63" will first adopt on BIOSTAR T-Series motherboard, "TA890GXE" along with AMD's new 890GX chipset launch on March 2nd. "TA890GXE" constructed supporting AMD latest "Leo" Enthusiast platform with AM3 processors as well as upcoming "Thuban" Phenom II X 6 six- core processor and DDR3 support.
Latest News Posts
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!