BIOSTAR "GTO 63" Technology & TA890GXE
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb 26, 2010 - BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today reveals its new development "GTO 63" representing today's newest technology and performance enhancement.
"1st 6" - GT60, an exclusive development from BIOSTAR; users are able to adjust integrated GPU frequency and voltage freely to enhance system overall gaming performance up to 60% and more.
"2nd 6" - SATA 6Gbps, maximum hard disk transfer rate that enables higher bandwidth to retrieve and transfer HD media, and it is 2 times faster than SATA 2.
"3rd 6" - AMD Phenom II 6 core processor support, fully compatible with upcoming AMD "Thuban" Phenom II Six- core processors.
"GTO 63" will first adopt on BIOSTAR T-Series motherboard, "TA890GXE" along with AMD's new 890GX chipset launch on March 2nd. "TA890GXE" constructed supporting AMD latest "Leo" Enthusiast platform with AM3 processors as well as upcoming "Thuban" Phenom II X 6 six- core processor and DDR3 support.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV on PC to get mod support
- Elon Musk reveals SpaceX's official spacesuit
- Anno 1800 is Blue Byte's new game
- The most anticipated phone of the year is here - Note8
- Xbox owners can pre-download Xbox One X 4K textures
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience