Adaptec's Jared Peters Named 2010 CRN Channel Chief
Jared Peters, Vice President of Worldwide Sales for Adaptec, Recognized as a 2010 Channel Chief by Everything Channel's CRN
MILPITAS, Calif. - March 2, 2010 - Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT), the global leader in I/O innovation, today announced that Jared Peters has been named a 2010 Channel Chief by the Everything Channel's CRN. Channel Chiefs are leaders in creating effective channel programs for solution providers. They consistently defend, promote and execute effective channel partner programs and strategies.
As Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Peters leads Adaptec's global sales activities to support the company's Data Conditioning Platform and its innovative data center I/O solutions.
For the eighth consecutive year the Channel Chiefs were chosen based by Everything Channel editorial on criteria including policy and program innovations made during the past year, the amount of revenue their company generates through partners, their willingness to speak out publicly on behalf of the channel, and the number of years they have dedicated to channel activities.
"Jared has been instrumental in successfully demonstrating Adaptec's commitment and dedication to the data storage channel," said John Quicke, Adaptec's interim president and CEO. "His leadership, experience and knowledge have enabled Adaptec to further develop channel programs and strategies that allow our partners to succeed in selling intelligent data center I/O solutions."
"Being named a Channel Chief is one of the most prestigious honors in the IT industry. This year's Channel Chiefs offer tremendous insight into the who's who of the Channel," said Kelley Damore, VP, Editorial Director, Everything Channel. "Top channel executives consistently ensure that the Channel's voice is heard when strategic decisions are being made and continually nurture mutually profitable relationships. We applaud the 2010 Channel Chiefs for their successful partner programs and strategies."
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE CRN CHANNEL CHIEF LIST, VISIT http://WWW.CHANNELWEB.COM. THE CHANNEL CHIEF LIST WAS PUBLISHED IN THE FEBRUARY 22, 2010 ISSUE.
Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT) provides innovative data center I/O solutions that protect, accelerate, optimize, and condition data in today's most demanding data center environments. Adaptec products are used in IT environments ranging from traditional enterprise environments to fast growing, on-demand cloud computing data centers. The company's products enable data center managers, channel partners and OEMs to deploy best-in-class storage solutions to meet their customers' evolving IT and business requirements. Around the world, leading corporations, government organizations, and medium and small businesses trust Adaptec technology. More information is available at http://www.adaptec.com, on its blog, storageadvisors.adaptec.com, and at adaptec.com/facebook and twitter.com/Adaptec_Inc.
Latest News Posts
- Hearthstone World Championships 2016 prize pool raised to $1 million
- Google flooded with 'right to be forgotten', 1 million URLs so far
- OnePlus won't replace faulty USB Type-C cable on its OnePlus 2 handset
- Introducing Li-Fi, the Wi-Fi killer that boasts 224Gbps
- NVIDIA rumored to be preparing the GeForce GTX 960 Ti
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family