Adaptec's Jared Peters Named 2010 CRN Channel Chief
Jared Peters, Vice President of Worldwide Sales for Adaptec, Recognized as a 2010 Channel Chief by Everything Channel's CRN
MILPITAS, Calif. - March 2, 2010 - Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT), the global leader in I/O innovation, today announced that Jared Peters has been named a 2010 Channel Chief by the Everything Channel's CRN. Channel Chiefs are leaders in creating effective channel programs for solution providers. They consistently defend, promote and execute effective channel partner programs and strategies.
As Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Peters leads Adaptec's global sales activities to support the company's Data Conditioning Platform and its innovative data center I/O solutions.
For the eighth consecutive year the Channel Chiefs were chosen based by Everything Channel editorial on criteria including policy and program innovations made during the past year, the amount of revenue their company generates through partners, their willingness to speak out publicly on behalf of the channel, and the number of years they have dedicated to channel activities.
"Jared has been instrumental in successfully demonstrating Adaptec's commitment and dedication to the data storage channel," said John Quicke, Adaptec's interim president and CEO. "His leadership, experience and knowledge have enabled Adaptec to further develop channel programs and strategies that allow our partners to succeed in selling intelligent data center I/O solutions."
"Being named a Channel Chief is one of the most prestigious honors in the IT industry. This year's Channel Chiefs offer tremendous insight into the who's who of the Channel," said Kelley Damore, VP, Editorial Director, Everything Channel. "Top channel executives consistently ensure that the Channel's voice is heard when strategic decisions are being made and continually nurture mutually profitable relationships. We applaud the 2010 Channel Chiefs for their successful partner programs and strategies."
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE CRN CHANNEL CHIEF LIST, VISIT http://WWW.CHANNELWEB.COM. THE CHANNEL CHIEF LIST WAS PUBLISHED IN THE FEBRUARY 22, 2010 ISSUE.
Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT) provides innovative data center I/O solutions that protect, accelerate, optimize, and condition data in today's most demanding data center environments. Adaptec products are used in IT environments ranging from traditional enterprise environments to fast growing, on-demand cloud computing data centers. The company's products enable data center managers, channel partners and OEMs to deploy best-in-class storage solutions to meet their customers' evolving IT and business requirements. Around the world, leading corporations, government organizations, and medium and small businesses trust Adaptec technology. More information is available at http://www.adaptec.com, on its blog, storageadvisors.adaptec.com, and at adaptec.com/facebook and twitter.com/Adaptec_Inc.
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients
- Technology and Innovation Key to Cost Reduction and Capital Efficiency as Companies Strive to Meet Future Energy Demand, IHS Says
- Patriot Introduces 128GB Compact USB Flash Drives for Optimal Portable Storage Solutions