VIEWSONIC® BROADENS 3D READY PROJECTOR LINEUP
PJD6531w partners 120Hz, 3D ready technology with HDTV support
WALNUT, Calif., March 2, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display, computing and digital content solutions, today announced the commercial availability of its latest 120Hz / 3D ready DLP projector - the PJD6531w.
"As 3D technology becomes more mainstream, we have committed to offer our customer several 3D ready projection solutions that provide a dynamic and versatile viewing experience," said Erik Willey, director of projector product marketing for ViewSonic. "We designed the PJD6531w with today's projection needs in mind, with high lumens, a wide aspect ratio, and environmentally-friendly necessities for energy savings and increased product life."
An advanced 120Hz / 3D ready solution, the PJD6531w is ideal for corporate, education and home theater settings. Delivering 3,000 lumens, a high 3,200:1 contrast ratio, 1280x800 WXGA native wide resolution and BrilliantColor technology, this projector shines in virtually any lighting situation.
The PJD6531w's amazingly fast 120Hz frame rate makes the PJD6531w optimized for 2D and 3D performance with support for both NVIDIA 3D-Vision and Texas Instruments DLP Link technologies. Wide resolution supports all HDTV formats, including 720p and 1080i/p, while RJ-45 connectivity enables remote network control. Extensive input options including HDMI with HDCP, and integrated 10W speakers offer amazing multimedia performance. The ViewSonic PJD6531w is currently available with an industry leading three-year limited parts and labor warranty for an ESP of $799.
To ensure energy efficiency, this projector's Eco Mode offers up to a 6,000-hour lamp life and reduced noise, and
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V now ready for pre-load on PSN and Steam in NA
- Far Cry: Primal's story isn't linear, tied to building up your village
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives