VIEWSONIC® BROADENS 3D READY PROJECTOR LINEUP
PJD6531w partners 120Hz, 3D ready technology with HDTV support
WALNUT, Calif., March 2, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display, computing and digital content solutions, today announced the commercial availability of its latest 120Hz / 3D ready DLP projector - the PJD6531w.
"As 3D technology becomes more mainstream, we have committed to offer our customer several 3D ready projection solutions that provide a dynamic and versatile viewing experience," said Erik Willey, director of projector product marketing for ViewSonic. "We designed the PJD6531w with today's projection needs in mind, with high lumens, a wide aspect ratio, and environmentally-friendly necessities for energy savings and increased product life."
An advanced 120Hz / 3D ready solution, the PJD6531w is ideal for corporate, education and home theater settings. Delivering 3,000 lumens, a high 3,200:1 contrast ratio, 1280x800 WXGA native wide resolution and BrilliantColor technology, this projector shines in virtually any lighting situation.
The PJD6531w's amazingly fast 120Hz frame rate makes the PJD6531w optimized for 2D and 3D performance with support for both NVIDIA 3D-Vision and Texas Instruments DLP Link technologies. Wide resolution supports all HDTV formats, including 720p and 1080i/p, while RJ-45 connectivity enables remote network control. Extensive input options including HDMI with HDCP, and integrated 10W speakers offer amazing multimedia performance. The ViewSonic PJD6531w is currently available with an industry leading three-year limited parts and labor warranty for an ESP of $799.
To ensure energy efficiency, this projector's Eco Mode offers up to a 6,000-hour lamp life and reduced noise, and
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio