VIEWSONIC® BROADENS 3D READY PROJECTOR LINEUP
PJD6531w partners 120Hz, 3D ready technology with HDTV support
WALNUT, Calif., March 2, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display, computing and digital content solutions, today announced the commercial availability of its latest 120Hz / 3D ready DLP projector - the PJD6531w.
"As 3D technology becomes more mainstream, we have committed to offer our customer several 3D ready projection solutions that provide a dynamic and versatile viewing experience," said Erik Willey, director of projector product marketing for ViewSonic. "We designed the PJD6531w with today's projection needs in mind, with high lumens, a wide aspect ratio, and environmentally-friendly necessities for energy savings and increased product life."
An advanced 120Hz / 3D ready solution, the PJD6531w is ideal for corporate, education and home theater settings. Delivering 3,000 lumens, a high 3,200:1 contrast ratio, 1280x800 WXGA native wide resolution and BrilliantColor technology, this projector shines in virtually any lighting situation.
The PJD6531w's amazingly fast 120Hz frame rate makes the PJD6531w optimized for 2D and 3D performance with support for both NVIDIA 3D-Vision and Texas Instruments DLP Link technologies. Wide resolution supports all HDTV formats, including 720p and 1080i/p, while RJ-45 connectivity enables remote network control. Extensive input options including HDMI with HDCP, and integrated 10W speakers offer amazing multimedia performance. The ViewSonic PJD6531w is currently available with an industry leading three-year limited parts and labor warranty for an ESP of $799.
To ensure energy efficiency, this projector's Eco Mode offers up to a 6,000-hour lamp life and reduced noise, and
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- Over 83,500 sign petition for Reddit CEO to step down
- Pricing on the ASUS Radeon R9 Fury STRIX leaked
- Robot accidentally kills worker in Volkswagen auto factory
- Meet the Nintendo PlayStation prototype
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors