VIEWSONIC® BROADENS 3D READY PROJECTOR LINEUP
PJD6531w partners 120Hz, 3D ready technology with HDTV support
WALNUT, Calif., March 2, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display, computing and digital content solutions, today announced the commercial availability of its latest 120Hz / 3D ready DLP projector - the PJD6531w.
"As 3D technology becomes more mainstream, we have committed to offer our customer several 3D ready projection solutions that provide a dynamic and versatile viewing experience," said Erik Willey, director of projector product marketing for ViewSonic. "We designed the PJD6531w with today's projection needs in mind, with high lumens, a wide aspect ratio, and environmentally-friendly necessities for energy savings and increased product life."
An advanced 120Hz / 3D ready solution, the PJD6531w is ideal for corporate, education and home theater settings. Delivering 3,000 lumens, a high 3,200:1 contrast ratio, 1280x800 WXGA native wide resolution and BrilliantColor technology, this projector shines in virtually any lighting situation.
The PJD6531w's amazingly fast 120Hz frame rate makes the PJD6531w optimized for 2D and 3D performance with support for both NVIDIA 3D-Vision and Texas Instruments DLP Link technologies. Wide resolution supports all HDTV formats, including 720p and 1080i/p, while RJ-45 connectivity enables remote network control. Extensive input options including HDMI with HDCP, and integrated 10W speakers offer amazing multimedia performance. The ViewSonic PJD6531w is currently available with an industry leading three-year limited parts and labor warranty for an ESP of $799.
To ensure energy efficiency, this projector's Eco Mode offers up to a 6,000-hour lamp life and reduced noise, and
Latest News Posts
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams