VIEWSONIC® BROADENS 3D READY PROJECTOR LINEUP
PJD6531w partners 120Hz, 3D ready technology with HDTV support
WALNUT, Calif., March 2, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display, computing and digital content solutions, today announced the commercial availability of its latest 120Hz / 3D ready DLP projector - the PJD6531w.
"As 3D technology becomes more mainstream, we have committed to offer our customer several 3D ready projection solutions that provide a dynamic and versatile viewing experience," said Erik Willey, director of projector product marketing for ViewSonic. "We designed the PJD6531w with today's projection needs in mind, with high lumens, a wide aspect ratio, and environmentally-friendly necessities for energy savings and increased product life."
An advanced 120Hz / 3D ready solution, the PJD6531w is ideal for corporate, education and home theater settings. Delivering 3,000 lumens, a high 3,200:1 contrast ratio, 1280x800 WXGA native wide resolution and BrilliantColor technology, this projector shines in virtually any lighting situation.
The PJD6531w's amazingly fast 120Hz frame rate makes the PJD6531w optimized for 2D and 3D performance with support for both NVIDIA 3D-Vision and Texas Instruments DLP Link technologies. Wide resolution supports all HDTV formats, including 720p and 1080i/p, while RJ-45 connectivity enables remote network control. Extensive input options including HDMI with HDCP, and integrated 10W speakers offer amazing multimedia performance. The ViewSonic PJD6531w is currently available with an industry leading three-year limited parts and labor warranty for an ESP of $799.
To ensure energy efficiency, this projector's Eco Mode offers up to a 6,000-hour lamp life and reduced noise, and
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017