Lanner Releases Embedded System Powered by the latest IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ Processor D510
Taipei, Taiwan March 2nd 2010, 4:01pm) Today Lanner Electronics Inc., a 24 year veteran manufacturer of Industrial computers, released the LEC-7100, a fanless industrial computer powered by the new dual core IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor D510 at 1.66GHz. The LEC-7100 comes equipped with VGA, DVI-D, 4 x USB and 2 x LAN ports, along with wireless capabilities. This embedded system is designed to be easily deployable for a variety of industrial and commercial applications.
"We're very excited about the new dual core IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor and the advantages it brings to our fanless computers," said Spencer Chou, Product Planner, Embedded Business Group, Lanner Electronics. "As a member of the IntelÂ® Embedded Alliance, Lanner is able to utilize the latest Intel technologies to develop cutting-edge embedded products like the new Lanner LUGE 7100. The LEC-7100 is a versatile network-ready computer with all the interfaces needed for a wide variety of end-use applications, and with the new 1.66GHz IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor, we've developed a powerful solution that improves on all aspects of the fanless design, including performance, stability, power consumption and price."
"The IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor D510 is power-optimized and delivers robust performance-per-watt for cost-effective embedded solutions," says Jonathan Luse, marketing director, Intel Low Power Embedded Products Division. "Embedded platforms built with the new multi-threaded Intel Atom processor can deliver a combination of low power consumption, high performance and a smaller, more efficient footprint due to the integration of the graphics and memory controllers on the chip, opening new design and application opportunities for developers."
The LUGE LEC-7100 includes multiple audio and video interfaces, two gigabit LAN network ports, and two storage interfaces - CompactFlash Type I/II and SATA HDD. Another stand out feature in the LEC-7100 is the ability to communicate wirelessly. There is a 3G/GPS module attached through a mini PCIe socket, as well as WiFi ready hardware.
Additionally, the LEC-7100 features both VGA and DVI-D video ports, delivering increased flexibility for dual display applications such as digital signage, point of sales, kiosk and jackpot displays.
The Lanner LEC-7100 embedded computer is designed for flexible deployment in any scenario. Its robust fanless design makes the LEC-7100 an ideal solution for video applications such as digital signs, outdoor advertising and kiosk systems. The onboard 1.66GHz dual core IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor D510 provides outstanding performance with very low power consumption and minimal cooling requirements, resulting in improved stability and longevity and providing a higher return on investment.
For more information please visit our website: http://www.lannerinc.com/embedded/LEC-7100.
Or contact our sales department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1986 and publicly listed (TAIEX 6245) since 2003, Lanner Electronics, Inc. is an ISO 9001 certified designer and manufacturer of network application platforms, network video platforms and applied computing hardware for first-tier companies. Lanner's expertise also extends to include driver and firmware support, enabling customers to optimize hardware and software communication to achieve faster time to market. With headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in the U.S. and China, Lanner is uniquely positioned to deliver custom technical solutions with localized, value-added service. Lanner is an Associate Member of the IntelÂ® Embedded and Communications Alliance, a group of companies committed to developing modular, standards-based solutions based on technologies, processors, products, and services from IntelÂ®.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications