Lanner Releases Embedded System Powered by the latest IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ Processor D510
Taipei, Taiwan March 2nd 2010, 4:01pm) Today Lanner Electronics Inc., a 24 year veteran manufacturer of Industrial computers, released the LEC-7100, a fanless industrial computer powered by the new dual core IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor D510 at 1.66GHz. The LEC-7100 comes equipped with VGA, DVI-D, 4 x USB and 2 x LAN ports, along with wireless capabilities. This embedded system is designed to be easily deployable for a variety of industrial and commercial applications.
"We're very excited about the new dual core IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor and the advantages it brings to our fanless computers," said Spencer Chou, Product Planner, Embedded Business Group, Lanner Electronics. "As a member of the IntelÂ® Embedded Alliance, Lanner is able to utilize the latest Intel technologies to develop cutting-edge embedded products like the new Lanner LUGE 7100. The LEC-7100 is a versatile network-ready computer with all the interfaces needed for a wide variety of end-use applications, and with the new 1.66GHz IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor, we've developed a powerful solution that improves on all aspects of the fanless design, including performance, stability, power consumption and price."
"The IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor D510 is power-optimized and delivers robust performance-per-watt for cost-effective embedded solutions," says Jonathan Luse, marketing director, Intel Low Power Embedded Products Division. "Embedded platforms built with the new multi-threaded Intel Atom processor can deliver a combination of low power consumption, high performance and a smaller, more efficient footprint due to the integration of the graphics and memory controllers on the chip, opening new design and application opportunities for developers."
The LUGE LEC-7100 includes multiple audio and video interfaces, two gigabit LAN network ports, and two storage interfaces - CompactFlash Type I/II and SATA HDD. Another stand out feature in the LEC-7100 is the ability to communicate wirelessly. There is a 3G/GPS module attached through a mini PCIe socket, as well as WiFi ready hardware.
Additionally, the LEC-7100 features both VGA and DVI-D video ports, delivering increased flexibility for dual display applications such as digital signage, point of sales, kiosk and jackpot displays.
The Lanner LEC-7100 embedded computer is designed for flexible deployment in any scenario. Its robust fanless design makes the LEC-7100 an ideal solution for video applications such as digital signs, outdoor advertising and kiosk systems. The onboard 1.66GHz dual core IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor D510 provides outstanding performance with very low power consumption and minimal cooling requirements, resulting in improved stability and longevity and providing a higher return on investment.
For more information please visit our website: http://www.lannerinc.com/embedded/LEC-7100.
Or contact our sales department: email@example.com
Founded in 1986 and publicly listed (TAIEX 6245) since 2003, Lanner Electronics, Inc. is an ISO 9001 certified designer and manufacturer of network application platforms, network video platforms and applied computing hardware for first-tier companies. Lanner's expertise also extends to include driver and firmware support, enabling customers to optimize hardware and software communication to achieve faster time to market. With headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in the U.S. and China, Lanner is uniquely positioned to deliver custom technical solutions with localized, value-added service. Lanner is an Associate Member of the IntelÂ® Embedded and Communications Alliance, a group of companies committed to developing modular, standards-based solutions based on technologies, processors, products, and services from IntelÂ®.
Latest News Posts
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset