Corsair® Launches Air Series A70 and A50 High-Performance CPU Coolers
- New heat pipe CPU coolers join the award-winning Hydro Series H50 -
Hannover, Germany. March 2, 2010 - Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, announces the Corsair Cooling Air Series A70 and A50 high-performance CPU coolers, the newest additions to Corsair's award-winning range of cooling solutions.
The Corsair Cooling Air Series A70 has been designed to offer exceptional cooling performance for enthusiasts who demand state-of-the-art CPU temperature management. The Air Series A70 is a great choice for enthusiasts looking to squeeze every last megahertz of performance out of their high-end Intel® and AMD processors, without sacrificing low noise levels.
The Corsair Cooling Air Series A50 is ideal for PC builders and hobbyists who want to upgrade from the stock Intel and AMD coolers. The Air Series A50 delivers significantly lower CPU temperatures than stock coolers, resulting in a cooler, quieter, and more reliable PC, with increased overclocking headroom.
"The Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 brought a new level of performance, design, expertise, and ease of installation to the CPU cooling market. Our all-new Air Series was designed with the same goals in mind." said Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing for Corsair. "The Air Series A50 and A70 expand our CPU cooling line with class-leading performance that satisfies not only extreme performance enthusiasts, but anyone who understands that improved CPU cooling provides additional performance and stability, as well as enhanced protection from the damage heat can cause to their CPU."
The Air Series A70 utilizes four direct-contact 8mm copper heat pipes, integrated into a highly-polished aluminum base placed directly on the CPU for maximum heat dissipation. Two dual-speed 120mm fans, arranged in a "Push-Pull" configuration, are attached to the all-aluminum cooling fin assembly with noise- and vibration-reducing rubber mounts. The result is superior cooling performance with minimal fan noise.
The Corsair Cooling Air Series A50 employs a compact design with three 8mm heat pipes integrated into a base placed in direct contact with the CPU. The A50 uses a single 120mm cooling fan with rubber mounts to reduce noise and vibration.
Both the Air Series A70 and Air Series A50 are compatible with all current CPU socket designs, including Intel LGA775, LGA1156, and LGA1366, and AMD Socket AM2 and Socket AM3.
The Air Series A70 and A50 are supplied with a Two Year limited warranty, and are backed up by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
Images of the Corsair Cooling Air Series A70 and A50 can be downloaded from here: Air Series A70, Air Series A50.
For more information on Corsair Cooling Air Series A70 and A50 CPU coolers, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/products/casescooling_home.aspx.
Founded in 1994, Corsair specializes in premium, high-performance peripherals and components for personal computers. Corsair's award-winning products are the delight of the world's most demanding hardware enthusiasts. For more information, visit corsair.com.
Latest News Posts
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- IOMMU support on AMD Motherboards
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams