Corsair® Launches Air Series A70 and A50 High-Performance CPU Coolers
- New heat pipe CPU coolers join the award-winning Hydro Series H50 -
Hannover, Germany. March 2, 2010 - Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, announces the Corsair Cooling Air Series A70 and A50 high-performance CPU coolers, the newest additions to Corsair's award-winning range of cooling solutions.
The Corsair Cooling Air Series A70 has been designed to offer exceptional cooling performance for enthusiasts who demand state-of-the-art CPU temperature management. The Air Series A70 is a great choice for enthusiasts looking to squeeze every last megahertz of performance out of their high-end Intel® and AMD processors, without sacrificing low noise levels.
The Corsair Cooling Air Series A50 is ideal for PC builders and hobbyists who want to upgrade from the stock Intel and AMD coolers. The Air Series A50 delivers significantly lower CPU temperatures than stock coolers, resulting in a cooler, quieter, and more reliable PC, with increased overclocking headroom.
"The Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 brought a new level of performance, design, expertise, and ease of installation to the CPU cooling market. Our all-new Air Series was designed with the same goals in mind." said Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing for Corsair. "The Air Series A50 and A70 expand our CPU cooling line with class-leading performance that satisfies not only extreme performance enthusiasts, but anyone who understands that improved CPU cooling provides additional performance and stability, as well as enhanced protection from the damage heat can cause to their CPU."
The Air Series A70 utilizes four direct-contact 8mm copper heat pipes, integrated into a highly-polished aluminum base placed directly on the CPU for maximum heat dissipation. Two dual-speed 120mm fans, arranged in a "Push-Pull" configuration, are attached to the all-aluminum cooling fin assembly with noise- and vibration-reducing rubber mounts. The result is superior cooling performance with minimal fan noise.
The Corsair Cooling Air Series A50 employs a compact design with three 8mm heat pipes integrated into a base placed in direct contact with the CPU. The A50 uses a single 120mm cooling fan with rubber mounts to reduce noise and vibration.
Both the Air Series A70 and Air Series A50 are compatible with all current CPU socket designs, including Intel LGA775, LGA1156, and LGA1366, and AMD Socket AM2 and Socket AM3.
The Air Series A70 and A50 are supplied with a Two Year limited warranty, and are backed up by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
Images of the Corsair Cooling Air Series A70 and A50 can be downloaded from here: Air Series A70, Air Series A50.
For more information on Corsair Cooling Air Series A70 and A50 CPU coolers, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/products/casescooling_home.aspx.
Founded in 1994, Corsair specializes in premium, high-performance peripherals and components for personal computers. Corsair's award-winning products are the delight of the world's most demanding hardware enthusiasts. For more information, visit corsair.com.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications