ASUS Z7S Workstation Motherboard Garners Intel Innovation Award
Integrating Dual CPU Performance with Compact Size for Work Efficiency
Taipei, Taiwan, September 2, 2008 - ASUS, producer of top-notch server equipment, today announced that the ASUS Z7S WS workstation motherboard has been conferred an Innovation Award from Intel. This revolutionary motherboard caters to users who require a platform with robust performance and high speeds; as well as superb expansion slot interface support.
"ASUS has designed a high-performing and power-efficient foundation for Intel® Xeon® processor-based workstation systems with the Z7S WS," said Dylan Larson, Director of Platform Technology Marketing for Intel's Server Platform Group. "Intel is pleased to recognize ASUS for their innovation excellence".
This innovative motherboard is equipped with dual socket 771 and utilizes the latest Intel® 5400 chipset for robust performance. It comes in a compact CEB form factor-allowing users to enjoy convenient slot expansion and fast, reliable work efficiency.
The Z7S WS is well equipped with dual CPU sockets, 6 FB-DIMMs, and rich I/O options, while still fitting into the compact CEB form factor (12" x 10.5")-allowing users to build up a small and compact whilst extremely powerful workstation system.
Enhanced Cooling Solutions for Stable Operations
The Z7S WS' particular heat-pipe design increases durability, component lifespans and enhances thermal capacity - producing less heat than traditional heat sink designs and in turn providing highly efficient operations and enhanced stability during operation. Furthermore, the optional ASUS Patented MemCool Kit maximizes Fully-buffered DIMM performance by eliminating the potential risk of system memory throttling from over-temperature; as well as minimizing the system integration effort of SI for thermal & acoustic solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis