ThecusÂ® N4200 NAS with 6D Technology
6 advancements for unbeatable performance, security and convenience
03/01/2010 - Whether people are taking photos of their baby's first steps, or filming their vacations with their digital camcorder, the need for more digital storage is growing at a rapid rate. For these users who need to make sure that their precious memories are protected, ThecusÂ® has created the N4200 featuring exclusive 6D Technology.
Dual Core CPU - The N4200 is powered by the new IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ D510 dual-core processor. Running at 1.66GHz, this CPU, paired with 1GB of DDR2 memory, delivers quick system response and can even smoothly handle multiple client access. Data can be accessed and transferred quickly, so you don't have to wait around to enjoy your favorite movies, music, photos and more. The N4200's IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ D510 dual-core CPU offers wicked performance for the home user.
Dual DOM Technology - The Disk On Module (DOM) of a NAS device contains all of the software necessary to operate the machine. Should it fail for any reason, your NAS will become inaccessible and your data could be at risk. To ensure maximum uptime, the N4200 includes ThecusÂ®' Dual DOM Technology, which allows a secondary DOM to reprogram the primary one if anything goes wrong.
Dual Displays - Take control of your NAS with the N4200's Dual Display Technology. The N4200 comes with an LCD display that shows you critical system information, while the 2.8" OLED display allows you to change a number of settings right from the device including WAN, LAN, Link Aggregation and language. Managing your home NAS just doesn't get any easier than with the N4200.
Dual Power - If the power happens to go out during a critical firmware upgrade, your NAS could be in trouble. The N4200 comes equipped with its own Battery Backup Module (BBM) - a lithium-ion battery pack that kicks in during a power outage and allows the system to save unwritten data to the hard disks, thereby maintaining data integrity.
Dual HDD Profile Support - The N4200 features combo drive bays that allow users to install either 2.5" or 3.5" hard disks. Users can install the smaller 2.5" drives to save power and lower noise, or choose 3.5" drives for huge capacity, making the N4200 an incredibly flexible NAS.
Dual RAID - Why choose between performance and security? The N4200 allows you to configure two RAID modes simultaneously for optimum data transfer rates and rock-solid data integrity. With the power of Dual RAID, the N4200 is your digital data fortress.
Fast, secure, and incredibly easy-to-use, the N4200 with 6D Technology is the ideal storage device for the digital lifestyle.
For more information on Thecus, go to:
ThecusÂ® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and software and with a keen customer focus, ThecusÂ® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes