Team Group's New Packaging for Supreme USB Disk - Easy on Carbon Footprint for the Earth
Futuristic Supreme USB Disk Packaging - New Visual Experience
In response to the worldwide trend of carbon footprint reduction, Team Group Inc. introduced a whole new environmentally friendly packaged Supreme USB disk series. The brand new design comes with recyclable paper in place of plastic. This shows Team Group's dedication to environmental issues, social responsibility and obligation, as well as its determination towards perpetual ecological consciousness!
The new packaging materials are SGS certified and contain no lead or mercury. They also conform to RoHS standards as ecological materials and lessen the burden to the environment brought by commercial packaging. The purple design is still identical to Team Group's portable USB disk series, but fused with innovative environmental ideas. This packaging is 50% smaller in size and greatly reduces resource consumption during production and delivery.
From the memory card, Fusion portable disk, Jelly USB series to Supreme USB series, Team Group Inc. is incessantly committed to green energy, ecological packaging and bringing a brand new visual feast to our consumers!
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. was established in 1994 and specializes in the manufacture of memory modules, USB disks and digital Flash memory. With over ten years of experience in the production and sale of computer peripherals, its portfolio includes its own Team branded memory modules, memory cards, USB disks and solid state disks (SSD). We also provide ODM services to many well-known international brands. As part of our long-term international strategy, Team Group has made Taiwan the center of the group's manufacturing, R&D and marketing operations. We are now actively developing our brand through advanced technology, high quality, flexible production, a global sales network and comprehensive after-sales support.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi