Team to announce Xtreem LV DDR3 2400 at CeBIT 2010
Team Group Inc will be announcing at CeBIT 2010 the world-first limited edition overclocking memory Xtreem LV DDR3 2400 to set again a new barrier for overclocking memory. Team not only enhances the bandwidth of the module to 19,200MB/sec, but also sets users at the tip of the pyramid as the target customer group. The Xtreem LV DDR3 2400 will be delivered in limited edition and considered as the most stunning star product that Team displays at CeBIT 2010.
Based on the memory architecture evolution on Intel Core i7 and Core i5, Team raises the frequency of the Xtreem LV DDR3 by 20% from 2000MHz to 2400MHz. Also, by continuing the high frequency and low latency tradition of the Xtreem LV memory, the Xtreem LV DDR3 2400 can fully display the configuration 9-10-10-30 (tCL-tRCD-tRP-tRAS) at a low operating voltage at 1.6V without sacrificing either performance or stability. All these have witnessed the extraordinary R&D capacity and capability of Team. In addition to the unchanged genuine chip policy, Team ensures chip quality with the exclusive sorting technology to screen chips. In order to further ensure the optimal performance and flawless quality of the Xtreem LV DDR3 2400, Team applies the 24-hour burn-in test and industry-approved MemTest software to perform the OQC inspection of all modules before shipping to assure the stability and exceptional performance of every Xtreem LV DDR3 2400.
The Xtreem LV DDR3 2400 from Team has a conventional 8-layered PCB design and is covered with the X-mark heat-sink labeled for the Xtreem series. In addition to the clean appearance as found in all Team Xtreem memory modules, a groove has been added to the heat-sink for power users to install fans on top to enhance ventilation. For more information on this product, please visit the Team Group website at: http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair announces new RGB keyboards, mice and headsets
- Halo 5 will launch with a limited edition Xbox One console for $499
- Microsoft says the Xbox One will be 'powered by Windows 10' soon
- Full 'Deadpool' red-band trailer is here
- Lexus reveal their Hoverboard in action
- work out is great for any adult-age
- Micron M510DC 480GB Enterprise SATA III SSD Review
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- windows 10 help
- Team17 Reveal Worms WMD and Worms 4
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line - Fast & Affordable USB 3.1 Connectivity for Mac & PC Platforms!
- HI-REZ STUDIOS UNVEILS PALADINS, A TEAM-BASED SHOOTER WITH STRONG STRATEGY ELEMENTS
- Announcing the talent line-up and series groups for PGL Season 1
- AccelStor to Set New Standard of All-Flash Array Performance at Flash Memory Summit 2015