New Option for HTPC: MSI 890GXM-G65 Mainboard
Military Class + OC Genie Lite, Best Choice for Building a Perfect Audio & Video Platform
?Taipei-Taiwan?World-leading mainboard and graphics card maker, MSI, launches their brand new 890GXM-G65 mainboard using the AMD 890GX chipset to fulfill the increasing demand for perfect Home Theatre Personal Computers (HTPC). In addition to tailoring the latest AMD Phenom II processors, the 890GXM-G65 provides full support for the DirectX 10.1 and UVD 2.0 multimedia standards to significantly enhance high-definition audio and video effects. Along with a wide variety of output interfaces, exclusive MSI technology, and native SATA 6Gb/s and USB3.0 interfaces, the AMD 890GXM-G65 allows users to build a quality HTPC combining high performance and high stability.
OC Genie Lite: Easy Overclocking Technology
MSI has specifically equipped the AMD 800 Series with the latest OC Genie Lite easy-overclocking technology to meet the multimedia requirements of power users. By launching the BIOS Setup, consumers can use the OC Genie Lite to automatically adjust the CPU and IGP clock to enhance overall performance to 15%* in order to experience and enjoy optimal performance at your fingertips with neither special computer knowledge nor additional expense.
Superb Stability: Military Class Components
Apart from enhanced performance, the 890GXM-G65 is equipped with high-quality, military-grade electronic components, including solid state capacitors (Solid CAP) for extending mainboard life and the solid state choke (SSC) for preventing hiss from the UHF or high frequency noise in order to enhance system stability. Even during long operating hours, the system will not hang or lag due to overheating.
Fully-equipped Digital Output Connectors: HDMI & DVI
In order to fulfill consumer demands for convenience and full-featured multimedia equipment expansion, the 890GXM-G65 mainboard with the integrated ATI Radeon HD 4290 Graphics core is equipped with both a digital video interface (DVI) for digital video display and a high definition multimedia interface (HDMI) for digital video and audio output to help consumers simplify wiring connections. With only one HDMI cable, consumes can enjoy high definition video and audio at the same time to fully meet the HD multimedia demand of the next generation.
Lossless 24bit/192kHz HD Audio
Furthermore, in order to re-present the sound effects of BD videos on HTPCs, MSI has equipped the 890GXM-G65 with the latest HD Audio codec to deliver 7.1 channel surround sound effect and the ultimate live effects corresponding to the BD movies.
Highly-efficienct HeatPipe Thermal Design
In addition to high standards and exceptional functions, MSI has adopted a high-efficiency HeatPipe design on the 890GXM-G65 as a total solution for the mini case HTPCs to enhance ventilation in order to maintain an average operating temperature at 52?C, even when the system is at full load.
Upholding the spirit of technology innovation and perseverance to perfection, MSI continues to provide multifaceted customized solutions for consumers. The MSI 890GXM-G65 mainboard is an integration of various exclusive and unique technologies and exceptional standards that helps consumers build an HTPC combining full functions, outstanding performance and excellent system stability, thus making the mainboard the best choice for building your HTPC.
* The performance boost percentage may be improved in the future
Latest News Posts
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers