Team Xtreem-S1 SSD challenges industry benchmark at CeBIT 2010 for the first time
Fast, stable and lightweight, the solid state disk (SSD) has successfully replaced conventional mechanical hard drives to become the product with the most potential in 2010. After the great market success of the Xtreem-G1 SSD last year, Team Group Inc has launched technological cooperation with the US-based SSD pioneer Sandforce to introduce the faster and more reliable Xtreem-S1 SSD tailored for power users and will display it for the first time at CeBIT 2010.
In addition to continuing the absolute silence, light weight, low power consumption and shock resistance of the Xtreem-G1 SSD, the Xtreem-S1 SSD is equipped with the Sandforce processor, the fastest SSD solution in the industry, to fully exploit the extremes of the cost and performance MLC chip and thereby enhance the read/write speed of the Xtreem-S1 SSD. Besides delivering a reading speed of 270MB/sec and a writing speed of 260MB/s, which is 10 times faster than ordinary IDE hard drives (taking 1 second to accomplish tasks that used to be done in 10 seconds), the Xtreem-S1 SSD is 2 times faster than ordinary SSDs, making it the world's fastest SSD! Also, it supports SMART and the US AES-128 encryption specifications to provide real-time SSD health diagnostics and safeguard important data for users.
The Team Xtreem-S1 SSD also surprises users with its random access to 4K files that presents no lag for gaming or browsing various websites at the same time. More importantly, the Team Xtreem-S1 SSD is 100% compatible with Windows 7 and supports Trim command. At present, the Team Xtreem-S1 SSD is available in 3 options: 60GB, 120GB and 250GB. For more information on this product, please visit the Team Group website at: http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Save 77% On The Wireless Bluetooth Cloud Buds
- LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- Facebook's new 'Scrapbooks' feature, organizes photos of your kids
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi