Verbatim Announces New eSATA/USB 2.0 Combo 500 GB Portable Hard Drive
One device, two integrated interfaces: with the new Combo Portable Hard Drive, Verbatim is combining the advantages of a Powered eSATA high-speed connection with the user-friendliness of a USB drive. The truly Portable Hard Drive comes in a rugged aluminium enclosure weighing only 205 grams and delivers ultra fast eSATA data transfer speeds up to 3Gbit/sec. The new Verbatim eSATA/USB 2.0 Combo HDD 500GB is available from specialist retailers now and costs £89.99 (RRP).
Verbatim's new portable hard drive delivers ultra fast data transfer on the go. With USB 2.0 and powered eSATA connectivity it is extremely versatile. Data can be transferred via the powered eSATA port at a maximum speed of 3Gbit/sec, providing the other device also features eSATA connectivity. In terms of data transfer, the powered eSATA port is six times faster than USB 2.0.
Ultra fast eSATA data transfer speeds up to 3Gbit/sec
Powered eSATA cable eliminates the need for a separate power supply
Rugged aluminium enclosure
Includes Nero BackItUp 4 Essentials Software
Works with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.1 or higher, Linux
The new Verbatim Portable Hard Drive features a special powered eSATA Cable as a single-cable solution, which provides a power connection eliminating the need for a separate power supply. For older eSATA ports that aren't powered, there is a separate Y-cable included that creates a functioning eSATA port from the USB (power) and eSATA (data).
With the pre-installed software Nero BackitUp4, users can use the tiny hard drive as the perfect location for backing up all their important data from their PC or laptop. The eSATA/USB Combo HDD works with Windows, Mac OS and Linux. It is 130 x 80 x 17 millimetres in dimension and weighs just 205 grams and comes with a 24 month guarantee.
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications