Verbatim Announces New eSATA/USB 2.0 Combo 500 GB Portable Hard Drive
One device, two integrated interfaces: with the new Combo Portable Hard Drive, Verbatim is combining the advantages of a Powered eSATA high-speed connection with the user-friendliness of a USB drive. The truly Portable Hard Drive comes in a rugged aluminium enclosure weighing only 205 grams and delivers ultra fast eSATA data transfer speeds up to 3Gbit/sec. The new Verbatim eSATA/USB 2.0 Combo HDD 500GB is available from specialist retailers now and costs £89.99 (RRP).
Verbatim's new portable hard drive delivers ultra fast data transfer on the go. With USB 2.0 and powered eSATA connectivity it is extremely versatile. Data can be transferred via the powered eSATA port at a maximum speed of 3Gbit/sec, providing the other device also features eSATA connectivity. In terms of data transfer, the powered eSATA port is six times faster than USB 2.0.
Ultra fast eSATA data transfer speeds up to 3Gbit/sec
Powered eSATA cable eliminates the need for a separate power supply
Rugged aluminium enclosure
Includes Nero BackItUp 4 Essentials Software
Works with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.1 or higher, Linux
The new Verbatim Portable Hard Drive features a special powered eSATA Cable as a single-cable solution, which provides a power connection eliminating the need for a separate power supply. For older eSATA ports that aren't powered, there is a separate Y-cable included that creates a functioning eSATA port from the USB (power) and eSATA (data).
With the pre-installed software Nero BackitUp4, users can use the tiny hard drive as the perfect location for backing up all their important data from their PC or laptop. The eSATA/USB Combo HDD works with Windows, Mac OS and Linux. It is 130 x 80 x 17 millimetres in dimension and weighs just 205 grams and comes with a 24 month guarantee.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller