Team to expose novel slim, high-speed and high-capacity TP1021 and 1022
Stunning external hard drive disks that shock CeBIT
At CeBIT 2010, Team Group Inc will launch two novel 2.5-inch external hard disk drives, TP1021 and TP1022. In addition to high-capacity up to 640GB, the TP1022 is equipped with the future-trend interface USB 3.0 to significantly enhance data transfer speed. These two stunning external hard disk drives will shock the viewers and enrich the product ranges of Team.
The Team TP1021 equipped with the USB2.0 interface delivers a maximum data transfer speed up to 480Mb/S. The Team TP1022 equipped with the latest USB 3.0 interface renders a maximum data transfer speed even up to 4.8 Gb/S, allowing users to freely enjoy the superb sense of speed in data transfer. Both models support hot swap and PnP. Without restarting the computer or using an external power supply, users can connect the Team 1021 and 1022 directly to the USB port on the computer, making it convenient to use and energy saving. Both models have high capacity up to 640GB for storing up to 180,000 pictures and 160,000 songs in the MP3 format. Whether it is movies, pictures, music of documents, you can always bring the complete database with you at all ease!
Team TP1021: lightweight, fashionable and high-capacity!
In terms of appearance design, Team has tailored different designs for different target groups. The TP1021 is only 172 grams and 1.2cm thick. When compared with ordinary mobile hard drive disks on the market, it is thinner by 15%! The exclusive dual LED indicator design keeps users always posted of the operating status. Although the TP1021 is slim and lightweight, it has a super capacity up to 640GB. Together with its clean and colorful curve design, the TP1021 is one of a handful of external HDD that combines great appearance design and high capacity at the same time.
Team TP1022: protection all-in-one!
The TP1022 is enclosed in an aluminum case with anode sandblasted surface treatment for optimal thermal solution and drive protection. More importantly, it is finger-mark and dirt proof. In addition to stabilizing drive placement, the thoughtful stand design can protect the case from scratches and abrasion. The TP1022 is available in golden, silver and coffee colors and comes with an exclusive leather bag to meet the demand of businessmen asking for efficiency and power users requiring transfers of a large amount of data.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance