New ATI RadeonÂ™ HD 5830 Graphics Card Brings Huge Performance, More Choice for DirectXÂ® 11 Gaming
Newest addition brings all the features of the ATI RadeonÂ™ HD 5800 series, great performance and even lower price
SUNNYVALE, Calif. -2/25/2010
AMD (NYSE: AMD) today introduced the ATI RadeonÂ™ HD 5830 graphics card, bringing gamers the cutting-edge features and performance of the award-winning ATI RadeonÂ™ HD 5800 series at a lower price than ever before at less than $250 USD.1 With the introduction of the ATI Radeon HD 5830, gamers have another great choice in graphics hardware, with full support for DirectXÂ® 11 gaming, ATI Eyefinity technology,2 and ATI Stream capabilities.3
"The ATI RadeonÂ™ HD 5830 graphics card makes enthusiast-level performance even more accessible to gamers, adding another compelling choice to the award-winning ATI RadeonÂ™ HD 5800 series," said Matt Skynner, vice president and general manager, AMD Graphics Division. "Cutting-edge features such as full DirectXÂ® 11 support, ATI Eyefinity multi-display capabilities and ATI Stream technology position the ATI RadeonÂ™ HD 5830 graphics card to become a favorite with the gaming community."
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
1. SEP for ATI RadeonÂ™ HD 5830 graphics card is $239 USD.
2. ATI Eyefinity technology can support up to 6 displays using a single enabled ATI RadeonÂ™ graphics card - the number of displays may vary by board design and you should confirm exact specifications with the applicable manufacturer before purchase. ATI Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPortÂ™ connectors, and/or certified DisplayPortÂ™ adapters to convert your monitor's native input to your cards DisplayPortÂ™ or Mini-DisplayPortÂ™ connector(s), are required.
3. Requires application support for ATI Stream technology.
4. As reported by IGN.com on February 11, 2010: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1068626p1.html
Latest News Posts
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- All new Halo games will have split-screen, 343i confirms
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications