ARX has recently published an informative, reader-friendly eBook that puts everything you need to know about digital signatures right at your fingertips.
San Fracisco, California, February 25, 2010
ARX (Algorithmic Research), a leading provider of digital signature solutions (standard electronic signatures), has recently published an eBook called "Think Twice Before You Sign Anything Again - 12 Business Cases for Digital Signatures". The eBook serves as the ultimate guide to digital signatures, providing readers with a "one-stop-shop" for everything they need to know about the benefits of digital signature solutions and how to choose the solution that's right for them.
With the help of ARX engineers, customers, and in-depth research on best practice methods, the "12 Business Cases for Digital Signatures" eBook offers readers twelve examples of business uses and benefits experienced by real-world organizations that have implemented ARX's CoSign® digital signature solution. The organizations featured in the case studies represent a range of industries, and demonstrate the wide variety of advantages gained from implementing digital signatures into the workflow, such as saved expenses and expedited business processes.
"I'm very happy that we're able to provide this information-rich and useful tool for people who are learning about digital signatures and considering whether to implement them in their organization," said Gadi Aharoni, CEO, ARX. "It really eliminates the hassle and confusion around learning all there is to know about digital signatures."
In addition to real-life examples of business uses and benefits with digital signatures, the eBook also provides a simple method for calculating the ROI of digital signatures, as well as a checklist to help you define the right solution for your enterprise. With these tools in hand, anyone can gain the knowledge they need to make an informed decision about digital signatures that could transform the way their organization does business.
About CoSign Digital Signatures
ARX's CoSign digital signature solution automates approvals affordably in a compliant manner, allowing organizations to go paperless, expedite business processes and save costs. CoSign is the only digital signature solution that is seamlessly integrated with Microsoft® SharePoint® and other popular DM/ECM solutions. CoSign signatures are globally accepted by external partners without the need for proprietary-validation software. CoSign is also centrally managed through the organization's user directory for reliable control of signature privileges, and ease of use and administration. Learn more about the CoSign digital signature solution.
About ARX - The Digital Signature Company
ARX (Algorithmic Research) is a global provider of cost-efficient digital signature solutions for industries such as life sciences, healthcare, government, engineering, and energy. ARX engineers and scientists have more than 20 years of experience in security and standard digital signature applications. ARX helps businesses secure, streamline, and scale their processes and transactions with the proper controls required by legislation, regulation, and industry best practices. Learn more about us.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis