ARX has recently published an informative, reader-friendly eBook that puts everything you need to know about digital signatures right at your fingertips.
San Fracisco, California, February 25, 2010
ARX (Algorithmic Research), a leading provider of digital signature solutions (standard electronic signatures), has recently published an eBook called "Think Twice Before You Sign Anything Again - 12 Business Cases for Digital Signatures". The eBook serves as the ultimate guide to digital signatures, providing readers with a "one-stop-shop" for everything they need to know about the benefits of digital signature solutions and how to choose the solution that's right for them.
With the help of ARX engineers, customers, and in-depth research on best practice methods, the "12 Business Cases for Digital Signatures" eBook offers readers twelve examples of business uses and benefits experienced by real-world organizations that have implemented ARX's CoSign® digital signature solution. The organizations featured in the case studies represent a range of industries, and demonstrate the wide variety of advantages gained from implementing digital signatures into the workflow, such as saved expenses and expedited business processes.
"I'm very happy that we're able to provide this information-rich and useful tool for people who are learning about digital signatures and considering whether to implement them in their organization," said Gadi Aharoni, CEO, ARX. "It really eliminates the hassle and confusion around learning all there is to know about digital signatures."
In addition to real-life examples of business uses and benefits with digital signatures, the eBook also provides a simple method for calculating the ROI of digital signatures, as well as a checklist to help you define the right solution for your enterprise. With these tools in hand, anyone can gain the knowledge they need to make an informed decision about digital signatures that could transform the way their organization does business.
About CoSign Digital Signatures
ARX's CoSign digital signature solution automates approvals affordably in a compliant manner, allowing organizations to go paperless, expedite business processes and save costs. CoSign is the only digital signature solution that is seamlessly integrated with Microsoft® SharePoint® and other popular DM/ECM solutions. CoSign signatures are globally accepted by external partners without the need for proprietary-validation software. CoSign is also centrally managed through the organization's user directory for reliable control of signature privileges, and ease of use and administration. Learn more about the CoSign digital signature solution.
About ARX - The Digital Signature Company
ARX (Algorithmic Research) is a global provider of cost-efficient digital signature solutions for industries such as life sciences, healthcare, government, engineering, and energy. ARX engineers and scientists have more than 20 years of experience in security and standard digital signature applications. ARX helps businesses secure, streamline, and scale their processes and transactions with the proper controls required by legislation, regulation, and industry best practices. Learn more about us.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance