ARX has recently published an informative, reader-friendly eBook that puts everything you need to know about digital signatures right at your fingertips.
San Fracisco, California, February 25, 2010
ARX (Algorithmic Research), a leading provider of digital signature solutions (standard electronic signatures), has recently published an eBook called "Think Twice Before You Sign Anything Again - 12 Business Cases for Digital Signatures". The eBook serves as the ultimate guide to digital signatures, providing readers with a "one-stop-shop" for everything they need to know about the benefits of digital signature solutions and how to choose the solution that's right for them.
With the help of ARX engineers, customers, and in-depth research on best practice methods, the "12 Business Cases for Digital Signatures" eBook offers readers twelve examples of business uses and benefits experienced by real-world organizations that have implemented ARX's CoSign® digital signature solution. The organizations featured in the case studies represent a range of industries, and demonstrate the wide variety of advantages gained from implementing digital signatures into the workflow, such as saved expenses and expedited business processes.
"I'm very happy that we're able to provide this information-rich and useful tool for people who are learning about digital signatures and considering whether to implement them in their organization," said Gadi Aharoni, CEO, ARX. "It really eliminates the hassle and confusion around learning all there is to know about digital signatures."
In addition to real-life examples of business uses and benefits with digital signatures, the eBook also provides a simple method for calculating the ROI of digital signatures, as well as a checklist to help you define the right solution for your enterprise. With these tools in hand, anyone can gain the knowledge they need to make an informed decision about digital signatures that could transform the way their organization does business.
About CoSign Digital Signatures
ARX's CoSign digital signature solution automates approvals affordably in a compliant manner, allowing organizations to go paperless, expedite business processes and save costs. CoSign is the only digital signature solution that is seamlessly integrated with Microsoft® SharePoint® and other popular DM/ECM solutions. CoSign signatures are globally accepted by external partners without the need for proprietary-validation software. CoSign is also centrally managed through the organization's user directory for reliable control of signature privileges, and ease of use and administration. Learn more about the CoSign digital signature solution.
About ARX - The Digital Signature Company
ARX (Algorithmic Research) is a global provider of cost-efficient digital signature solutions for industries such as life sciences, healthcare, government, engineering, and energy. ARX engineers and scientists have more than 20 years of experience in security and standard digital signature applications. ARX helps businesses secure, streamline, and scale their processes and transactions with the proper controls required by legislation, regulation, and industry best practices. Learn more about us.
Latest News Posts
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines