NEW NEXUS TECHNOLOGY CPU COOLER: VCT-9000
The Nexus VCT-9000 cooler combines some of the most advanced technologies in the market used for CPU coolers: heat pipes directly on the CPU core, SkiveTek and 3 types of ultra-thin fins combined with a real silent PWM controlled 12cm fan at a 25 degree angle. This type op performance has never been this quiet before.
The 120mm fan is PWM controlled and the speed varies between an utterly low 500 and 1600 RPM creating the lowest possible noise-output. Further more the fan is fitted with for blue LED's.
The 5 heatpipes - one of 8mm and four of 6mm diameter - are fitted using the advanced Heatpipe-On-Core technology to guarantee the fasted heat dissipation possible
The Nexus VCT-9000 has 3 different shape aluminium fins. The bottom section of the fins has a characteristic V-shape. This V-shape allows the air flow generated by the 12cm fan to reach the target area on top of the CPU core for effective cooling.
When you compare this solution with side-blowing cpu coolers in the market you notice that this area is not touched by the airflow of most of these models. A clear advantage for the VCT-9000 compared to side-blowers
The Nexus VCT-9000 is equipped with five heatpipes. The center heatpipe which is directly on the middle of the CPU is 8mm in diameter and provides massive cooling for the heart of the CPU. On either side of the 8mm heatpipe there are two highly efficient 6mm heatpipes.
Heatpipe technology is the most effective way to quickly transport heat from one side to another. By placing the heatpipes directly on the core of the CPU you make use of this benefit in the most effective way. Heat is absorbed directly from the CPU core.
Many coolers in the market have a baseplate on which the heatpipes are positions. Then there is a baseplate between the heatpipes and the CPU core. This inevitably causes loss of disipation and loss of performance.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA proudly displays a new gaming series at Computex 2015
- Treat your Mac to an 8TB HGST Ultrastar HDD from Other World Computing
- Lenovo and Microsoft team up with Cortana and REACHit searching
- Gartner: Emerging countries pushed smartphone sales 19% during Q1
- Lenovo launches media casting device
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- G.SKILL Hosts Intel and Samsung Sponsored OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015
- Google Virtual Reality at IMMERSION 2015 in Paris this September
- Revenge-Driven Platformer RONIN Strikes on Steam Early Access
- MAGNETIC: CAGE CLOSED OUT NOW ON STEAM
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt