NEW NEXUS TECHNOLOGY CPU COOLER: VCT-9000
The Nexus VCT-9000 cooler combines some of the most advanced technologies in the market used for CPU coolers: heat pipes directly on the CPU core, SkiveTek and 3 types of ultra-thin fins combined with a real silent PWM controlled 12cm fan at a 25 degree angle. This type op performance has never been this quiet before.
The 120mm fan is PWM controlled and the speed varies between an utterly low 500 and 1600 RPM creating the lowest possible noise-output. Further more the fan is fitted with for blue LED's.
The 5 heatpipes - one of 8mm and four of 6mm diameter - are fitted using the advanced Heatpipe-On-Core technology to guarantee the fasted heat dissipation possible
The Nexus VCT-9000 has 3 different shape aluminium fins. The bottom section of the fins has a characteristic V-shape. This V-shape allows the air flow generated by the 12cm fan to reach the target area on top of the CPU core for effective cooling.
When you compare this solution with side-blowing cpu coolers in the market you notice that this area is not touched by the airflow of most of these models. A clear advantage for the VCT-9000 compared to side-blowers
The Nexus VCT-9000 is equipped with five heatpipes. The center heatpipe which is directly on the middle of the CPU is 8mm in diameter and provides massive cooling for the heart of the CPU. On either side of the 8mm heatpipe there are two highly efficient 6mm heatpipes.
Heatpipe technology is the most effective way to quickly transport heat from one side to another. By placing the heatpipes directly on the core of the CPU you make use of this benefit in the most effective way. Heat is absorbed directly from the CPU core.
Many coolers in the market have a baseplate on which the heatpipes are positions. Then there is a baseplate between the heatpipes and the CPU core. This inevitably causes loss of disipation and loss of performance.
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis