A-DATA® PARTICPATES CeBIT 2010 UNVEILING ITS USB 3.0 SOLUTIONS WITH BRAND-NEW CORPORATE IDENTITY
Consumers Can Enjoy and Accelerate Their Digital Life with 10 Times Speed
Taipei, Taiwan - Feb 23rd, 2010 - A-DATA® Technology, the world's leader in DRAM module and Flash application products, is proud to introduce its latest USB 3.0 product lineup and its brand-new corporate identity at CeBIT 2010, world's largest IT trade fair held in Hanover, Germany.
As the demand of USB 3.0 solutions are increasing, the A-DATA N002 combo flash drive and NH01 portable hard drive with USB 3.0 interface will be showcasing at CeBIT 2010, in order to demonstrate A-DATA's leadership in USB 3.0 technology and meet the consumers' expectation. The N002 combo flash drive, being industry's first combo flash drive with USB 3.0 and SATA II dual interface, offers read/write transfer rate up to 200 MB/s and 170 MB/s. With the latest USB 3.0 interface, the NH01 portable hard drive can offer up to 10 times speed faster than previous USB 2.0 interface, allowing users to enjoy an accelerated digital life faster than ever.
In the live-demo display area, A-DATA will demonstrate the latest product S599 SSD that adopts SandForce SF-1200 SSD processors with tremendous performance up to 280 MB/s and 270 MB/s read/write transfer rate, N002 combo flash drive, and its latest XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DDR3-2200G DRAM module. The XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DDR3-2200G DRAM module adopts the 2oz copper PCB and TCT cooling solution, which provides a killer speed with stability. Aside from the live-demo display area, A-DATA also exhibits a range of fascinating products including SH93 portable hard drive, the industry's first waterproof portable hard drive, T001 flash drive with soccer design, and the unveil of power supply unit.
Moreover, A-DATA is also proudly to present its brand-new corporate identity, a revolutionary determination for the leading role in the industry. For more details about the latest products of A-DATA, please visit A-DATA booth at CeBIT 2010:
Date: 2010/3/2 ~ 2010/3/6
Location: Hall 17
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- Release your frustration with Black Friday, the game!
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY