World highest clock GTX 280 and slimmest micro channel water cooling
MSI readies its latest N280GTX OC HydroGen and SuperOC graphics card
MSI, Taipei, Taiwan - MSI, a leading manufacturer of computer products, proudly unveils its latest N200 series graphics card with highest clock setting and micro channel water cooling solution. After gaining its recognition as the most innovative design in COMPUTEX 2008, MSI started its research on micro-channel water cooling design to phase it in its most high-end N280GTX series graphics card, the MSI N280GTX OC HydroGen. Moreover, MSI also tunes up the clock settings of the original fan cooling N280GTX series and makes MSI N280GTX-T2D1G Super OC the highest clocked GeForce® GTX 200 series in the world.
10c Lower than GeForce® GTX 200 fan thermal solution
Via the massive contact surface increase brought by micro channel technology, MSI N280GTX OC HydroGen series successfully runs the world highest core clock setting at 700MHz, but surprisingly has 10℃ lower temperature level than normal fan cooling GeForce® GTX 200 series even at full workload. Another amazing thing is that MSI achieves this with only 1-slot thick HydroGen micro channel water cooling tank. This makes a multiple graphics setup in single system possible, even with all the water cooling accessories together.
17% higher than standard version of N280GTX series
With the highest core clock over-clocked, both MSI N280GTX OC HydroGen and N280GTX-T2D1G SuperOC enjoy a net 17% performance boost compared to standard GeForce® GTX 200 series. Even with the previous MSI over-clocked N280GTX-T2D1G-OC against the Super OC or N280GTX OC HydroGen, the latter ones still have a 7% leading headroom in performance.
Latest News Posts
- Survey: Apple Watch is clearly a want, and not necessarily a need
- WellBe wearable bracelet helps analyze stressful parts of your day
- Levi wants to embrace Google wearable technology into its products
- Report: Half of jobs at risk from ongoing robotics revolution
- Google shows off functioning Project Ara smartphone at Google I/O 2015
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award