Thermaltake Launches New Litepower PSU Series Ideal for SFF and HTPC Systems
Thermaltake, leading brand manufacturer of power supplies, cases and cooling solutions, today announced their latest additon to the Litepower series of entry-level power supplies. The Thermaltake Litepower 350W, 450W and 550W are specifically targeting energy efficient PC systems with lower overall power consumption in application fields such as HTPCs, office and entertainment computers. While out-of-this-world high-end PC configurations freuquently require a nuclear power plant of your own in the living room, small form factor setups simply don't. In fact for HTPC-like computers it is important to have shorter and fewer cables to easier keep order within the case and maintain as much open space as possible for an optimized air flow. The Thermaltake Litepower series now offers you all these characteristics.
The new 350W (W0363 & W0367),450W (W0361 & W0362), and 550W(W0369) PSUs comply to the latest ATX 12V V2.2 Standard for utmost reliability and compatibility supporting state-of-the-art Intel and AMD processor and graphics technologies. With Over Voltage, Over Power and Short-Circuit protection the Litepower series offers industry grade protection. Furthermore Japanese made capacitors for mission-critical device parts improve overall solidity. Energy efficiency is improved and power current load on the AC delivery systems is reduced through the implementation of active Power Factor Correction (PFC).
With two independent and dedicated +12V rails (12V1 and 12V2) the power output to your PC wins more stability. While the 350W version is equipped with an 8cm fan, the 450W & 550W version sports a 12cm fan and additional 6pin & 6+2-pin PCI-E power connectors for latest graphics cards.
Quality, performance and reliability are the 3 Key Spirits underlying all Thermaltake product design concepts, as is the case with the new series of Litepower PSUs for small and medium size office and entertainment PCs.
The Litepower 350W and 450W Active PFC & non PFC models will be available at a suggest retail price of $32.99, $29.99, $49.99 and $47.99 respectively.
Latest News Posts
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20