Thermaltake Launches New Litepower PSU Series Ideal for SFF and HTPC Systems
Thermaltake, leading brand manufacturer of power supplies, cases and cooling solutions, today announced their latest additon to the Litepower series of entry-level power supplies. The Thermaltake Litepower 350W, 450W and 550W are specifically targeting energy efficient PC systems with lower overall power consumption in application fields such as HTPCs, office and entertainment computers. While out-of-this-world high-end PC configurations freuquently require a nuclear power plant of your own in the living room, small form factor setups simply don't. In fact for HTPC-like computers it is important to have shorter and fewer cables to easier keep order within the case and maintain as much open space as possible for an optimized air flow. The Thermaltake Litepower series now offers you all these characteristics.
The new 350W (W0363 & W0367),450W (W0361 & W0362), and 550W(W0369) PSUs comply to the latest ATX 12V V2.2 Standard for utmost reliability and compatibility supporting state-of-the-art Intel and AMD processor and graphics technologies. With Over Voltage, Over Power and Short-Circuit protection the Litepower series offers industry grade protection. Furthermore Japanese made capacitors for mission-critical device parts improve overall solidity. Energy efficiency is improved and power current load on the AC delivery systems is reduced through the implementation of active Power Factor Correction (PFC).
With two independent and dedicated +12V rails (12V1 and 12V2) the power output to your PC wins more stability. While the 350W version is equipped with an 8cm fan, the 450W & 550W version sports a 12cm fan and additional 6pin & 6+2-pin PCI-E power connectors for latest graphics cards.
Quality, performance and reliability are the 3 Key Spirits underlying all Thermaltake product design concepts, as is the case with the new series of Litepower PSUs for small and medium size office and entertainment PCs.
The Litepower 350W and 450W Active PFC & non PFC models will be available at a suggest retail price of $32.99, $29.99, $49.99 and $47.99 respectively.
Latest News Posts
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook & Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Export Mailboxes from Exchange Server EDB to PST for Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design
- Razer to launch paid to play initiative to reward fans for playing games