Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700 Brings the Theatre Home
Latest Lapdesk Offers Immersive Audio and Increased Comfort with Integrated Stereo Speakers, Built-in Fan and Padded Base
Sydney, Australia -23rd February, 2010 - You're already using your laptop to listen to music, play games, watch movies, TV and videos. You're already using it on the lounge and on the bed. But you're looking for a way to be comfortable, and you know what a difference high-quality audio can make when you're enjoying good entertainment. For a theatre-like experience on your laptop, Logitech Australia today introduced the Logitech® Speaker Lapdesk N700 - the company's first all-in-one laptop accessory with integrated stereo speakers, a built-in fan and a wide padded base.
"More and more people around the world are enjoying fantastic entertainment on their laptops - but with mediocre sound and comfort," said Denis Pavillard, Logitech vice president of product marketing for laptop accessories. "In fact, according to our research nearly 50 percent of laptop users report being dissatisfied with the sound quality of the built-in speakers. The Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700 helps transform your laptop into a private theatre in the cozy confines of your lap."
Unlike most laptop speakers, the Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700 offers two built-in high-definition speakers with 2-inch high-performance speakers. Specially designed for notebook computers, the stereo speakers are precisely positioned on either side of your laptop to give you rich sound and powerful bass. And, because they connect through a single USB cable, there's no cable clutter or the hassle of moving and setting up external speakers.
While you're enjoying entertainment on your laptop, the Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700 helps keep you comfortable. Whether you're on the lounge or in bed, the viewing angle of your screen and the padded base help you sit in a more comfortable position. Meanwhile, a quiet, efficient fan circulates air under your notebook, and the heat-shielding design helps keep laptop heat off your legs and lap. Plus, a grill protects the fan from dust and damage, and rear and bottom air intakes ensure steady, unobstructed airflow.
The Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700 is easy to set up and use, just plug in the single USB cable and play movies, music, online videos, and more in rich, full stereo sound - there's no software to install and no need for batteries. And to put convenient, independent control at your fingertips, the Speaker Lapdesk N700 offers volume controls for the speakers and an On/Off switch for the fan.
The Logitech N700 is the latest addition to Logitech's recently introduced range of Lapdesks. The range includes the Logitech Comfort Lapdesk for Notebooks (SRP $99.95 AUD), Logitech Cooling Pad N100 (SRP $59.95 AUD) and Logitech Portable Lapdesk N315 (SRP $49.95 AUD). These are currently available in retail stores nationally.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700 will be available in Australia from late March for a suggested retail price of $149.95 AUD inc. GST. It will be sold exclusively through Office Works nationwide.
Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design