VIEWSONIC® ANNOUNCES AVAILABILITY OF FIRST ULV NOTEBOOK
Company furthers smarter, greener computing commitment; brings VNB131 ViewBook Pro to market
WALNUT, Calif., February 22, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display, computing and digital content solutions, today announced the commercial availability of its first ULV notebook solution - the VNB131 ViewBook Pro.
ViewSonic's 13.3" VNB131 ViewBook Pro notebook offers fast and powerful computing with the latest ULV SU7300 Intel® Core 2 Duo processor and Windows® 7 Home Premium operating system. At only an inch thick, this thin, lightweight ViewBook Pro packs a 320GB hard drive, 2GB internal memory and a removable DVD RW Super Multi ODD into a sleek and modern looking aluminum alloy casing. With up to 12 hours of battery life, this ULV notebook is perfect for mobile warriors needing performance in a light format.
In addition to offering a multi-touch keypad for enlarging screen content, scrolling, rotating and selecting items all without a mouse, this notebook features integrated 802.11b/g/n wireless, two USB 2.0 ports, a 7-in-1 card reader, HDMI and VGA connections. The VNB131 has a 6 cell battery for up to eight hours of computing at a time, plus an extra 3 cell battery that can be interchanged with the removable DVD ODD for an additional four hours of battery life - for a total of up to 12 hours.
The ViewSonic VNB131 ViewBook Pro is currently available for an MSRP of $949. Additional ULV notebook and netbook solutions ranging in size and functionality are scheduled to be available in Q2 2010. For further information about ViewSonic's family of ViewBook Pro and ViewBook mobile computing solutions, click here.
"Our mobile and desktop PC products range in size and functionality in order to meet every individuals' computing needs," said Sally Wang, ViewSonic's senior director of product marketing. "With our ULV VNB131 ViewBook Pro, mobile warriors get all the power they need, packaged to go in a lean, green design."
ViewSonic's Finch Club offers resellers an opportunity to benefit from specialized product training and discounts. To sign up, please visit http://www.FinchClub.com. For further information on ViewSonic products and news, visit http://www.ViewSonic.com, or follow ViewSonic on Facebook®, YouTube® and Twitter®.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of visual display and computing products. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including computers, LCD monitors, projectors, LCD TVs, digital signage solutions, digital photo frames and other consumer electronics products. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corporation at 800.888.8583 or 909.444.8888; or visit http://www.ViewSonic.com/.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 8 prices to allegedly start from $1,100 to $1,200
- Corsair majority stake bought for $525 million
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available