VIEWSONIC® ANNOUNCES AVAILABILITY OF FIRST ULV NOTEBOOK
Company furthers smarter, greener computing commitment; brings VNB131 ViewBook Pro to market
WALNUT, Calif., February 22, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display, computing and digital content solutions, today announced the commercial availability of its first ULV notebook solution - the VNB131 ViewBook Pro.
ViewSonic's 13.3" VNB131 ViewBook Pro notebook offers fast and powerful computing with the latest ULV SU7300 Intel® Core 2 Duo processor and Windows® 7 Home Premium operating system. At only an inch thick, this thin, lightweight ViewBook Pro packs a 320GB hard drive, 2GB internal memory and a removable DVD RW Super Multi ODD into a sleek and modern looking aluminum alloy casing. With up to 12 hours of battery life, this ULV notebook is perfect for mobile warriors needing performance in a light format.
In addition to offering a multi-touch keypad for enlarging screen content, scrolling, rotating and selecting items all without a mouse, this notebook features integrated 802.11b/g/n wireless, two USB 2.0 ports, a 7-in-1 card reader, HDMI and VGA connections. The VNB131 has a 6 cell battery for up to eight hours of computing at a time, plus an extra 3 cell battery that can be interchanged with the removable DVD ODD for an additional four hours of battery life - for a total of up to 12 hours.
The ViewSonic VNB131 ViewBook Pro is currently available for an MSRP of $949. Additional ULV notebook and netbook solutions ranging in size and functionality are scheduled to be available in Q2 2010. For further information about ViewSonic's family of ViewBook Pro and ViewBook mobile computing solutions, click here.
"Our mobile and desktop PC products range in size and functionality in order to meet every individuals' computing needs," said Sally Wang, ViewSonic's senior director of product marketing. "With our ULV VNB131 ViewBook Pro, mobile warriors get all the power they need, packaged to go in a lean, green design."
ViewSonic's Finch Club offers resellers an opportunity to benefit from specialized product training and discounts. To sign up, please visit http://www.FinchClub.com. For further information on ViewSonic products and news, visit http://www.ViewSonic.com, or follow ViewSonic on Facebook®, YouTube® and Twitter®.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of visual display and computing products. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including computers, LCD monitors, projectors, LCD TVs, digital signage solutions, digital photo frames and other consumer electronics products. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corporation at 800.888.8583 or 909.444.8888; or visit http://www.ViewSonic.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling