Futuremark¬ģ Games Studio Launches New Shattered Horizon¬ô Competition
Contest offers players 16 ways to win PC hardware prizes from sponsors Biostar, FSP Group, Enermax and Patriot Memory
HELSINKI, FINLAND - February 22, 2010 - Futuremark¬ģ Games Studio today announced a new community competition for Shattered Horizon¬ô, their PC exclusive multiplayer first-person shooter. The contest starts today 22 February and with 16 different challenges over 4 weeks there are plenty of ways for players to win one of the many PC hardware prizes on offer from competition sponsors Biostar, FSP Group, Enermax and Patriot Memory. http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/competition/
"Our free weekend on Steam was a great success that saw thousands of new players join the Shattered Horizon community," said Jaakko Haapasalo, producer at Futuremark Games Studio. "Starting today, this competition gives players a chance to take on 16 fun challenges for a chance to win one of the great hardware prizes on offer from our sponsors."
The prize pool includes:
- Biostar TH55XE motherboards
- FSP Group EVEREST 88PLUS 700W power supplies
- Enermax Apollish 12cm cooling fans
- Patriot Memory DDR3 Viper II 'Sector 5' Series memory modules
- Shattered Horizon t-shirts, sticker packs and Arconaut memberships
About Shattered Horizon
Shattered Horizon is the innovative first game from Futuremark Games Studio that immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space.
- Multiplayer first-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now.
- Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement. Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space then land on any surface.
- Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles fighting across eight space based levels from hollowed-out asteroids to the ruined remains of the International Space Station.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni