Active Media Products Ups Animal USB Flash Drives to 32GB
Panda, Penguin and Polar Bear Endangered Species USB Drives now Offered from 2GB up to 32GB
Fremont, California - February 22, 2010 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today announced immediate availability of their endangered species series of USB drives in a new 32GB capacity. These flash drives are made of non-toxic silicone rubber and are completely free of PVC, lead and mercury, poisons commonly found in other USB drives.
"Our original endangered species drives are crafted in minute detail after the features of each animal. Our design goal was to preserve the natural beauty of the beast in a functional two-inch storage device." stated Jerry Thomson, VP of Sales at Active Media Products. The drives range from 2.2 to 2.6 inches in length - small enough to carry on a keychain. All three models feature a red activity LED that makes the animal glow bright red when plugged in.
"32GB is the new 8GB" Mr. Thomson added. These 32GB drives accommodate up to 10,000 six megapixel photos or up to 8,000 MP3 songs. All three animals are available now through Amazon worldwide in 2GB to 32GB capacities. The 32GB models sell for about $85. The company's Koala USB drive, which is based on COB technology, is still only offered in 2GB to 16GB capacities.
About Active Media Products
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP manufactures the SaberTooth brand of netbook SSD upgrades, the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives and the Aviator line of USB 3.0 products.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications