G.Skill Unveils the Pioneering PC2-8800 PI Series 4GB/8GB featured with unbelievable 1.8 to 1.9 voltages
Taipei, Taiwan-16 June, 2008-G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in memory revolution, is unveiling today its PI-8800 with 4GB or 8GB of capacity. PI memory series especially designed for extreme speeds demander, provide stable and long-term performances. The elaborate heat spreader enables PI-8800 operating under 1.8 to 1.9 voltages. PI-8800 4GB or 8GB memories provide unique stability and long-term performance for ultimate memory users.
The Biggest Capacity of PC2-8800
The PC2-8800 PI modules are optimum for the latest cutting edge platforms and will be available in high-capacity 4GB(2GBx2) dual channel and 8GB (2GBx4) four channel kits. Not only for gaming but also for Photoshop or CAD applications, PI PC2-8800 is all you need.
Unbelievable Low voltage 1.8 to 1.9
With high performance, systems will continue spreading heats and also using over 2 voltages power. PI-8800 provides you alternative solutions but also with rock-solid performances in the market place yet.
For more information on the G.Skill SATA II 2.5 SSD, please visit our product page.
Latest News Posts
- I hope Destiny 2's leaked poster is fake, and here's why
- Apple's red iPhones extremely popular in - China!
- HMD confirms US availability for the Nokia smartphones
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter