G.Skill Unveils the Pioneering PC2-8800 PI Series 4GB/8GB featured with unbelievable 1.8 to 1.9 voltages
Taipei, Taiwan-16 June, 2008-G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in memory revolution, is unveiling today its PI-8800 with 4GB or 8GB of capacity. PI memory series especially designed for extreme speeds demander, provide stable and long-term performances. The elaborate heat spreader enables PI-8800 operating under 1.8 to 1.9 voltages. PI-8800 4GB or 8GB memories provide unique stability and long-term performance for ultimate memory users.
The Biggest Capacity of PC2-8800
The PC2-8800 PI modules are optimum for the latest cutting edge platforms and will be available in high-capacity 4GB(2GBx2) dual channel and 8GB (2GBx4) four channel kits. Not only for gaming but also for Photoshop or CAD applications, PI PC2-8800 is all you need.
Unbelievable Low voltage 1.8 to 1.9
With high performance, systems will continue spreading heats and also using over 2 voltages power. PI-8800 provides you alternative solutions but also with rock-solid performances in the market place yet.
For more information on the G.Skill SATA II 2.5 SSD, please visit our product page.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- Nintendo Switch has 6-inch 720p multi-touchscreen
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- Titanfall 2 for PC, up to 20% off for Friday's release
- Final Fantasy XV has gone gold, will have online co-op
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications