G.Skill Unveils the Pioneering PC2-8800 PI Series 4GB/8GB featured with unbelievable 1.8 to 1.9 voltages
Taipei, Taiwan-16 June, 2008-G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in memory revolution, is unveiling today its PI-8800 with 4GB or 8GB of capacity. PI memory series especially designed for extreme speeds demander, provide stable and long-term performances. The elaborate heat spreader enables PI-8800 operating under 1.8 to 1.9 voltages. PI-8800 4GB or 8GB memories provide unique stability and long-term performance for ultimate memory users.
The Biggest Capacity of PC2-8800
The PC2-8800 PI modules are optimum for the latest cutting edge platforms and will be available in high-capacity 4GB(2GBx2) dual channel and 8GB (2GBx4) four channel kits. Not only for gaming but also for Photoshop or CAD applications, PI PC2-8800 is all you need.
Unbelievable Low voltage 1.8 to 1.9
With high performance, systems will continue spreading heats and also using over 2 voltages power. PI-8800 provides you alternative solutions but also with rock-solid performances in the market place yet.
For more information on the G.Skill SATA II 2.5 SSD, please visit our product page.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- AVG reveals eyeglasses that make you invisible to facial recognition
- Epic Games makes Unreal Engine 4 free for all
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams