G.Skill Unveils the Pioneering PC2-8800 PI Series 4GB/8GB featured with unbelievable 1.8 to 1.9 voltages
Taipei, Taiwan-16 June, 2008-G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in memory revolution, is unveiling today its PI-8800 with 4GB or 8GB of capacity. PI memory series especially designed for extreme speeds demander, provide stable and long-term performances. The elaborate heat spreader enables PI-8800 operating under 1.8 to 1.9 voltages. PI-8800 4GB or 8GB memories provide unique stability and long-term performance for ultimate memory users.
The Biggest Capacity of PC2-8800
The PC2-8800 PI modules are optimum for the latest cutting edge platforms and will be available in high-capacity 4GB(2GBx2) dual channel and 8GB (2GBx4) four channel kits. Not only for gaming but also for Photoshop or CAD applications, PI PC2-8800 is all you need.
Unbelievable Low voltage 1.8 to 1.9
With high performance, systems will continue spreading heats and also using over 2 voltages power. PI-8800 provides you alternative solutions but also with rock-solid performances in the market place yet.
For more information on the G.Skill SATA II 2.5 SSD, please visit our product page.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD