Refurbished X-Raider and X-Studio
Auzentech Announces Refurbished X-Raider and X-Studio Sound Cards
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) has announced the availability of two additional refurbished products, the X-Raider and X-Studio Sound Cards at discounts off of retail. These are in addition to the three Auzentech sound cards announced previously.
The Auzen X-Raider 7.1 and and X-Studio 5.1 are now available as refurbished sound cards. Refurbished products are tested and repacked by Auzentech staff to conform to product specifications. The refurbished cards come with a 30-day refund policy and can receive a one-year warranty with product registration.
Refurbished Products are available for purchase exclusively from the Refurbished Products Page, located in the Products section of the Auzentech website.
For more information, visit the links below.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- Samsung's new 3440x1440 display has FreeSync and 100Hz
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- How to make a living taking down hackers
- Battlefield 1 beta will run for eight days
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller