Shuttle Teams Up with "Clash of the Titans" for the Launch of its New Entertainment PCs
Shuttle set to kick-off the launch of its latest J Series and X50 V2 with a limited-edition PC based on Warner Bros. Pictures' and Legendary Pictures' high-profile epic film in 3D, "Clash of the Titans"
City of Industry, CA -FEBRUARY 16, 2010
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, is teaming up with the film "Clash of the Titans" for the launch of its 2010 collection of entertainment-oriented computers.
"'Clash of the Titans' is easily one of the most high-profile films starring high-profile talent this year," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "We're thrilled to be rolling out our new collection of Shuttle entertainment PCs and creating a limited-edition Shuttle 'Clash of the Titans' PC, with touch screen and everything, alongside their film - which will now be released in 3D."
Shuttle will kick-off the launch of its new entertainment-oriented J Series desktops and X50 V2 all-in-one PCs with a limited-edition "Clash of the Titans" PC giveaway. The limited-edition PC will be wrapped in a "Clash of the Titans" theme and come pre-loaded with exclusive "Clash of the Titans" content, including wallpaper and images from the film.
"Shuttle has come out with a collection of very distinctive and elegant lifestyle computers," said Nicole Sedita, Warner Bros. Vice President for National Promotions. "With 'Clash of the Titans' being one of the premier films of the year, it's a natural fit to work with the leader in small form factor entertainment PCs."
"Clash of the Titans" is an epic action adventure film based on the Greek myth of Perseus. The film is directed by Louis Leterrier ("The Incredible Hulk") and stars Sam Worthington ("Terminator Salvation," "Avatar") and Academy Award® nominees Liam Neeson ("Taken," "Schindler's List") and Ralph Fiennes (the "Harry Potter" films, "The English Patient"). Opening April 2, 2010, the film will be released in 3D where available.
For the latest information about Shuttle, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter.
ABOUT CLASH OF THE TITANS
In "Clash of the Titans," the ultimate struggle for power pits men against kings and kings against gods. But the war between the gods themselves could destroy the world. Born of a god but raised as a man, Perseus (Sam Worthington) is helpless to save his family from Hades (Ralph Fiennes), vengeful god of the underworld. With nothing left to lose, Perseus volunteers to lead a dangerous mission to defeat Hades before he can seize power from Zeus (Liam Neeson) and unleash hell on earth. Leading a daring band of warriors, Perseus sets off on a perilous journey deep into forbidden worlds. Battling unholy demons and fearsome beasts, he will only survive if he can accept his power as a god, defy his fate and create his own destiny. The film will be presented in 3D wherever possible, making the gods even more formidable, the creatures even more fearsome, and taking audiences even deeper into the mythological realm of Perseus' quest. For more information, visit http://clash-of-the-titans.com.
Latest News Posts
- Don't expect Edward Snowden to leave Russia anytime soon
- Microsoft unveils the Minecraft in Education initiative
- Bethesda hesitant on offers for Fallout or Elder Scrolls movies
- You can legally listen to AC/DC, now on Spotify, Rdio, Apple Music
- Another researcher shares concerns with artificial intelligence
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Tt eSPORTS Isurus Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset Review
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive