CyberPower's LAN Mini H2o V2 SFF Gets Super Performance Refresh
with Intel Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs, P55 Chipset, Direct X 11 Graphics
BALDWIN PARK, CA (February 16, 2010) - CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyberpowerpc.com has packed additional power and performance into its compact LAN Mini H2o V2 PC with new updates that feature the latest Intel LGA 1156 Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs with P55 chipset and super-fast and smooth Direct X 11 graphics.
One of the world's smallest and fastest water-cooled PCs can now rival any full-size desktop gaming rig with CyberPower's enhancements. The new LAN Mini H2o V2 measures only 11.25 (L) x 8.75 (W) x 7 (H) inches and weighs under 10 pounds. It is built with LAN gaming in mind.
The system gets a major performance boost from the addition of the unique mini-ITX DFI LANParty MI P55-T36 motherboard, Intel Core i7 turbo-boosted 860 CPU, and ATI's Radeon 5670 video card, which features DirectX 11 graphics and Eyefinity 3-monitor display technology.
The LAN Mini H2o V2 is designed with ABS II CPU Smart upgrade technology. The system is also among the first overclockable mini-ITX gaming rigs. As its name implies, the LAN Mini H2o V2 features Asetek's LCLC water-cooling solution, which fits neatly inside the compact Silverstone SST-SG05 chassis to keep the processor cool and to provide excellent overclocking capabilities.
Other features include 4GBs of DDR3 memory (upgradeable to a maximum of 8GBs), 500GB hard drive, onboard WiFi support, an optional Blu-ray drive, 7.1 Channel HD Audio with Creative X-FI technology, and built-in HDMI port. With these features, the LAN Mini H2o V2 can easily adapt from a compact gaming machine to a home entertainment PC.
The LAN Mini H2o V2 has a base price of $995. You can customize your LAN Mini H2o V2 with hard drives and SSDs options, overclocking friendly Kingston HyperX memory, and other customization and upgrade options available. The system is pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit to enhance your gaming and multimedia experience. The LAN Mini H2o V2 is now available at CyberPower and is backed by CyberPower's 3-year warranty and lifetime tech support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20