CyberPower's LAN Mini H2o V2 SFF Gets Super Performance Refresh
with Intel Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs, P55 Chipset, Direct X 11 Graphics
BALDWIN PARK, CA (February 16, 2010) - CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyberpowerpc.com has packed additional power and performance into its compact LAN Mini H2o V2 PC with new updates that feature the latest Intel LGA 1156 Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs with P55 chipset and super-fast and smooth Direct X 11 graphics.
One of the world's smallest and fastest water-cooled PCs can now rival any full-size desktop gaming rig with CyberPower's enhancements. The new LAN Mini H2o V2 measures only 11.25 (L) x 8.75 (W) x 7 (H) inches and weighs under 10 pounds. It is built with LAN gaming in mind.
The system gets a major performance boost from the addition of the unique mini-ITX DFI LANParty MI P55-T36 motherboard, Intel Core i7 turbo-boosted 860 CPU, and ATI's Radeon 5670 video card, which features DirectX 11 graphics and Eyefinity 3-monitor display technology.
The LAN Mini H2o V2 is designed with ABS II CPU Smart upgrade technology. The system is also among the first overclockable mini-ITX gaming rigs. As its name implies, the LAN Mini H2o V2 features Asetek's LCLC water-cooling solution, which fits neatly inside the compact Silverstone SST-SG05 chassis to keep the processor cool and to provide excellent overclocking capabilities.
Other features include 4GBs of DDR3 memory (upgradeable to a maximum of 8GBs), 500GB hard drive, onboard WiFi support, an optional Blu-ray drive, 7.1 Channel HD Audio with Creative X-FI technology, and built-in HDMI port. With these features, the LAN Mini H2o V2 can easily adapt from a compact gaming machine to a home entertainment PC.
The LAN Mini H2o V2 has a base price of $995. You can customize your LAN Mini H2o V2 with hard drives and SSDs options, overclocking friendly Kingston HyperX memory, and other customization and upgrade options available. The system is pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit to enhance your gaming and multimedia experience. The LAN Mini H2o V2 is now available at CyberPower and is backed by CyberPower's 3-year warranty and lifetime tech support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset