MSI GX400, the Best 14" Gaming Notebook
Taipei - With MSI exclusive Turbo Drive Engine Technology, while the MSI GX400 is in AC mode, just touch the turbo button above the keyboard and you can increase the speed of your CPU. Your computer can run smoothly to the very best of its abilities.
The GX400 selects the brand new ECO Engine; the outstanding and unique power saving function by MSI Notebook, the power management function is aimed to extend the battery running time while performing different tasks. Touch the ECO quick launch touch sensor repeatedly to switch among the 5 different modes - Gaming mode, Movie mode, Presentation mode, Office mode, and Turbo Battery mode while performing game applications, playing multimedia applications, performing presentation applications, dealing with office documentation tasks, or looking forward to minimizing the battery power consumption.
GX400 provides with the enormous 14.1-inch LCD monitor for your viewing pleasure, achieve the ultimate realism experience whether you are playing games or watching a DVD. Equipped with the best and latest nVIDIA Geforce 9600M GT 3D graphic card (Build-In DDR3 512 MB VRAM), exclusive MSI vivid image enhancement technology, GX400 can create the most astonishingly realistic audio and visual effects. Additionally, the GX400 is equipped with Dolby® Surround Sound for richness in bass and the enjoyment of a home theater, offering the most realistic experience while watching movies, TV, or listening to music.
Moreover, the GX400 features the latest Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology, which uses Intel® Core2 Duo processor and Intel® PM45 Express Chipset, to deliver innovative mobile solutions with unrivaled processor performance, stunning new HD capabilities, great wireless connectivity, and long battery life for full blu-ray movie playback.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition