Transcend Upgrades 2.5-inch Solid State Drives with Tamper-Resistant Designs
Transcend Information, Inc., a global leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced a radical redesign of its 2.5-inch solid state drives (SSD). The updated SSDs now offer a superior outer casing and additional tamper-resistant features, making them the most reliable and secure alternatives to conventional hard disk drives.
Designed to deliver the highest level of quality, the new versions of Transcend's 2.5-inch SATA and IDE Solid State Drives provide customers with extra peace of mind, incorporating innovative tamper-resistant features, including an anti-counterfeit Transcend logo security hologram and tamper-evident seals. These new features assure the end-user receives a 100% genuine Transcend product that has never been tampered with or opened by unauthorized third parties or other customers, thus further guaranteeing the SSDs' authenticity and quality.
Aside from counterfeit prevention, Transcend's new SSDs feature a very simple, elegant design with a smooth polished high-gloss finish. To help differentiate between Transcend's various SSD models, each product type has been given a unique decorative panel; Ultra Series SATA SSDs have intricate diamond pattern panels, while standard SATA SSD panels are pure black and IDE SSD front panels feature lively square patterns. Made of high-quality plastic material for improved appearance and lasting durability, the newly designed cases are lighter weight than the originals, making them perfect for thin and lightweight computers such as laptops and netbooks.
Like all Transcend's SSDs, the updated versions provide instant access speeds, large storage capacity, high reliability, low power consumption and excellent shock resistance. With unbeatable performance and new tamper-resistant designs, Transcend's 2.5-inch SATA and IDE solid state drives offer amazing benefits for virtually every type of computer, while at the same time assuring the utmost level of quality that only genuine Transcend products can deliver.
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- PNY releases the Mini-mobile HP v165w USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer