New Lenovo Brand PCs Deliver Ultimate Performance and Reliability
Lenovo today announced three new PCs for consumers - the Lenovo G455 and G555 notebooks and the Lenovo C315 all-in-one desktop - all based on the AMD platform featuring innovative Lenovo software to improve the overall computing experience. Designed for mainstream consumers, they support up to the latest AMD Turion and Athlon processors and ATI graphics. With Lenovo applications such as OneKey Rescue System and Energy Management on the G455 and G555 and IdeaTouch multitouch applications on the C315, these new PCs deliver affordable, dual-core, worry-free computing.
"Our new G series notebooks and C series all-in-one desktop are designed for users who want a simple but powerful computing experience without any headaches," said Dion Weisler, vice president, Business Operations, Lenovo. "By working closely with AMD engineers and leveraging AMD advanced technologies, we have created products that offer superior performance in the areas of graphics and power efficiency at an affordable price point."
"These innovative Lenovo notebooks and all-in-one desktop solution are prime examples of how VISION Technology from AMD helps our key partners design compelling consumer products," said Rick Bergman, senior vice president and general manager, AMD Products Group. "The expanded technology partnership with Lenovo demonstrates our commitment to deliver solutions that meet the evolving needs of the mainstream consumer market."
Lenovo G Series Notebooks for Versatility and Reliability with Affordable Appeal
The Lenovo G445 and G555 notebooks include 16:9 widescreen High-Definition displays and support up to an AMD Turion II Dual-Core processor and ATI Radeon HD integrated graphics. Users can enjoy rich digital content with High Definition video and DirectX 10 for running Windows 7 as advanced graphics features such as Aero Peek and Aero Flip. These stylish notebooks boast an ergonomic keyboard designed for rigidity and support to improve typing accuracy and key responsiveness. Both the G455 and G555 come with Lenovo Energy Management 5.0 which lets users select from several energy-saving modes to help decrease energy consumption and extend battery life. Energy Management 5.0 also protects the long-term durability of a PC's battery by preventing unnecessary recharges. These notebooks also feature OneKey Rescue System, a one-touch backup, repair and recovery tool, as well as VeriFace facial recognition, which give users a fun and interactive way to log on to the PC.
Lenovo C315 All-In-One Delivers Multitouch and Entertainment for the Interactive Family
The new Lenovo C315 allows consumers to enjoy videos, music and games without sacrificing computing power and ease-of-use. The C315 comes with a large 20-inch, High-Definition16:9 widescreen display and NaturalTouch touch screen technology, making it a great addition to any room in the home. With AMD Athlon dual core processors, 4GB of memory and ATI Mobility Radeon graphics, C315 offers dependable performance in a compact and stylish design. The C315 also features Lenovo IdeaTouch - a suite of touch-optimized multimedia applications, which includes PowerCinema, AutoCollage and VeriTouch software that adds a fun and interactive way to log in. In addition, AutoCollage automatically creates a collage from any selection of photos on the PC - an exciting way to enjoy photos of family and friends.
Pricing and Availability
The Lenovo G455 and G555 notebooks start at $449 and will be available in the U.S. beginning in March. The starting price of the Lenovo C315 all-in-one desktop is $649. It will be available in the U.S. beginning in April.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications