HIS Unveils Radeon HD 5570 Fan Graphics Card
HIS unveils the HIS Radeon HD 5570 Fan 1GB DDR3, offering the most features and functionality in its class. Loaded with complete DirectX 11 support and ATI Stream technology, the Radeon HD 5570 graphics card delivers a state-of-the-art HD multimedia and gaming experience at a value price point. Built as a low-profile capable single-slot design with both ATX & low profile brackets included, it will fit into both a full-height and half-height PCI-Express Chassis, which makes the HIS Radeon HD 5570 the ultimate media center companion at a value price.
The HIS Radeon HD 5570 Series is designed to give you stunning high definition entertainment from your PC, whether Blu-ray/HD DVD discs or other HD sources. Gamers will get an uncompromising Microsoft Windows 7 experience, play the most popular games online and watch HD video with incredible realism. It also consumes less than 75 Watts under full load, eliminating the need for an external power connection and making installation extremely simple.
For more information, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Mad Catz lays off massive 37% of staff despite great Rockband 4 sales
- 6DoF is coming back with Overlord from Descent co-creators
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Google announces it will stop displaying Flash ads as of Jan 2, 2017
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance