HIS Unveils Radeon HD 5570 Fan Graphics Card
HIS unveils the HIS Radeon HD 5570 Fan 1GB DDR3, offering the most features and functionality in its class. Loaded with complete DirectX 11 support and ATI Stream technology, the Radeon HD 5570 graphics card delivers a state-of-the-art HD multimedia and gaming experience at a value price point. Built as a low-profile capable single-slot design with both ATX & low profile brackets included, it will fit into both a full-height and half-height PCI-Express Chassis, which makes the HIS Radeon HD 5570 the ultimate media center companion at a value price.
The HIS Radeon HD 5570 Series is designed to give you stunning high definition entertainment from your PC, whether Blu-ray/HD DVD discs or other HD sources. Gamers will get an uncompromising Microsoft Windows 7 experience, play the most popular games online and watch HD video with incredible realism. It also consumes less than 75 Watts under full load, eliminating the need for an external power connection and making installation extremely simple.
For more information, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition