HIS Unveils Radeon HD 5570 Fan Graphics Card
HIS unveils the HIS Radeon HD 5570 Fan 1GB DDR3, offering the most features and functionality in its class. Loaded with complete DirectX 11 support and ATI Stream technology, the Radeon HD 5570 graphics card delivers a state-of-the-art HD multimedia and gaming experience at a value price point. Built as a low-profile capable single-slot design with both ATX & low profile brackets included, it will fit into both a full-height and half-height PCI-Express Chassis, which makes the HIS Radeon HD 5570 the ultimate media center companion at a value price.
The HIS Radeon HD 5570 Series is designed to give you stunning high definition entertainment from your PC, whether Blu-ray/HD DVD discs or other HD sources. Gamers will get an uncompromising Microsoft Windows 7 experience, play the most popular games online and watch HD video with incredible realism. It also consumes less than 75 Watts under full load, eliminating the need for an external power connection and making installation extremely simple.
For more information, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro runs 'hot enough to cook an egg'
- Resident Evil 7 FPS uncapped on PC, settings revealed
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand