HIS Unveils Radeon HD 5570 Fan Graphics Card
HIS unveils the HIS Radeon HD 5570 Fan 1GB DDR3, offering the most features and functionality in its class. Loaded with complete DirectX 11 support and ATI Stream technology, the Radeon HD 5570 graphics card delivers a state-of-the-art HD multimedia and gaming experience at a value price point. Built as a low-profile capable single-slot design with both ATX & low profile brackets included, it will fit into both a full-height and half-height PCI-Express Chassis, which makes the HIS Radeon HD 5570 the ultimate media center companion at a value price.
The HIS Radeon HD 5570 Series is designed to give you stunning high definition entertainment from your PC, whether Blu-ray/HD DVD discs or other HD sources. Gamers will get an uncompromising Microsoft Windows 7 experience, play the most popular games online and watch HD video with incredible realism. It also consumes less than 75 Watts under full load, eliminating the need for an external power connection and making installation extremely simple.
For more information, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Hackers finding innovative ways to commit identity theft
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- The Google Gmail email service tops 900 million global users
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015