ASUS ROG G73Jh: Finally, a Gaming Notebook that's Truly for Gamers
ASUS Delivers Next-generation Gaming on a Strikingly-designed, Stealth Fighter-inspired Mobile Powerhouse
Sydney, Australia, 12 February 2010 - The new ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) G73Jh is like no other gaming notebook. Eschewing the flash and gimmicks typical of gaming notebooks, the G73Jh instead boasts an understated, subtly aggressive design inspired by a stealth fighter. At its heart lies the most powerful components available today, including the latest Intel® Core i7 processor, DirectX 11-capable ATI® Radeon HD5870 graphics and 8GB of DDR3 system memory.
Strike in Silence: Designed for Serious Gamers
The G73Jh sports a striking angular design inspired by the iconic F-117 Nighthawk. Far from being merely cosmetic, every facet of the G73Jh's design reflects a conscious effort to improve the user experience. The placement of all the heat and noise-generating components at the rear of the notebook and the implementation of a unique twin rear venting system keep the heat and noise as far away from the user as possible. The innovative placement of components also allows the palm rest to be exceptionally thin for a gaming notebook. Furthermore, the keyboard plane is inclined 5 degrees, improving ergonomics and thus ensuring optimal comfort while gaming and typing.
Dominate: Engineered for Extreme Performance
The G73Jh offers an aggressive specification including, an Intel Core i7-720QM processor, 8GB DDR3 SDRAM, an ATI® Mobility Radeon® HD 5870 with 1GB GDDR5 VRAM and 1TB of storage space for incredible gaming and multitasking performance. The G73Jh also features one-click, on-the-fly overclocking capabilities-perfect for gamers looking to push the hardware to the very limit.
Believe: Purpose-built for Unprecedented Immersion
With its DirectX 11-capable graphics and simulated 7.1-channel HD audio with EAX 4.0 compatibility, the G73Jh delivers next-generation gaming on a mobile platform. Gamers will be able to crank up the settings in the latest games and still achieve blistering frame rates, as well as experience ultra-realistic in-game sound effects and perfect positional audio.
Available through Ingram Micro, Altech and Synnex.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with an extensive product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, optical drives, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person. ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion U.S. dollars. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'