ASUS ROG G73Jh: Finally, a Gaming Notebook that's Truly for Gamers
ASUS Delivers Next-generation Gaming on a Strikingly-designed, Stealth Fighter-inspired Mobile Powerhouse
Sydney, Australia, 12 February 2010 - The new ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) G73Jh is like no other gaming notebook. Eschewing the flash and gimmicks typical of gaming notebooks, the G73Jh instead boasts an understated, subtly aggressive design inspired by a stealth fighter. At its heart lies the most powerful components available today, including the latest Intel® Core i7 processor, DirectX 11-capable ATI® Radeon HD5870 graphics and 8GB of DDR3 system memory.
Strike in Silence: Designed for Serious Gamers
The G73Jh sports a striking angular design inspired by the iconic F-117 Nighthawk. Far from being merely cosmetic, every facet of the G73Jh's design reflects a conscious effort to improve the user experience. The placement of all the heat and noise-generating components at the rear of the notebook and the implementation of a unique twin rear venting system keep the heat and noise as far away from the user as possible. The innovative placement of components also allows the palm rest to be exceptionally thin for a gaming notebook. Furthermore, the keyboard plane is inclined 5 degrees, improving ergonomics and thus ensuring optimal comfort while gaming and typing.
Dominate: Engineered for Extreme Performance
The G73Jh offers an aggressive specification including, an Intel Core i7-720QM processor, 8GB DDR3 SDRAM, an ATI® Mobility Radeon® HD 5870 with 1GB GDDR5 VRAM and 1TB of storage space for incredible gaming and multitasking performance. The G73Jh also features one-click, on-the-fly overclocking capabilities-perfect for gamers looking to push the hardware to the very limit.
Believe: Purpose-built for Unprecedented Immersion
With its DirectX 11-capable graphics and simulated 7.1-channel HD audio with EAX 4.0 compatibility, the G73Jh delivers next-generation gaming on a mobile platform. Gamers will be able to crank up the settings in the latest games and still achieve blistering frame rates, as well as experience ultra-realistic in-game sound effects and perfect positional audio.
Available through Ingram Micro, Altech and Synnex.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with an extensive product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, optical drives, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person. ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion U.S. dollars. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 rumors begin, on the eve of the Radeon RX 480
- System Shock reboot gets 9 minutes of new gameplay footage
- Modders morph Skyrim into amazing standalone RPG Enderal
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines