Super Talent Announces USB 3.0 Express Drive
USB 3.0 flash drive product targeting "Balanced Performance"
San Jose, California - February 11, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the new USB 3.0 ExpressTM Drive. Available in 16GB and 32GB capacities, this new drive supports USB 3.0 speeds of up to 125MB/s. Downloading a 600MB movie takes only a mere 12 seconds with this new drive. And the company expects to improve this performance even further in coming weeks by applying their advanced driver technology.
"This product underscores Super Talent's continued leadership in the USB 3.0 storage market.", said Super Talent COO, C.H. Lee. "We've listened to our customers and responded with a USB 3.0 product that not only meets the market needs but hits the balance point between price and performance."
Part Number Description
ST3U16EX 16GB USB 3.0 Express Drive
ST3U32EX 32GB USB 3.0 Express Drive
Measuring 62 x 37 x7.5 mm, the new Express Drive requires no separate cable and is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports, at USB 2.0 speeds. Both the USB 3.0 RAIDDriveTM and USB 3.0 ExpressTM drive use Super Talent's patented technology and are protected under US Patent # 7457897.
The USB 3.0 Express will be available in March from Super Talent resellers worldwide. Interested parties can register here for USB 3.0 product availability updates.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA to show off new USB Type-C and Apple products at Computex 2015
- ADATA showcases cloud and IoT components for Computex 2015
- ADATA proudly displays a new gaming series at Computex 2015
- Treat your Mac to an 8TB HGST Ultrastar HDD from Other World Computing
- Lenovo and Microsoft team up with Cortana and REACHit searching
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10
- JEDEC Announces Support for NVDIMM Hybrid Memory Modules
- X2 Announces the X2.Kimera 4007 Gaming Keyboard
- SanDisk Announces the Z400s SATA SSD for Embedded Applications
- FSP Announces World's First Notebook Adapter with USB 3.0 Hub