iBUYPOWER Partners with Asetek to Develop the First and Only Liquid Cooling Solution for the Level 10 Tower
El Monte, CA - February 11, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the first and only liquid cooling solution for the Thermaltake Level 10 enclosure. Working together, iBUYPOWER and Asetek engineers have developed a system that allows the mounting of an Asetek Liquid cooling system in the Level 10 Chassis from Thermaltake. The Levels 10 unique asymmetrical design features individual compartments for various system components, putting space at a premium and conflicts with standard mounting of liquid cooling systems. The adapted liquid cooling system in iBUYPOWER systems fits a 120mm Asetek LCLC system to the chassis.
"At iBUYPOWER we are always up to a challenge," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The Level 10 case dimensions do not accommodate standard liquid cooling systems, and required us to design a cooling system that fits its exact dimensions. It's just another example of iBUYPOWER's dedication to innovation."
"When iBUYPOWER decided to liquid cool the Level 10 Chassis, Asetek's Total Solutions Team was quick to respond with the guidance on how to optimize liquid cooling performance in this unique chassis," said Steve Branton, Asetek's Director of Marketing. "This our commitment to 'Thermal Management Done Right!"
The new Level 10 Liquid Cooling solution is available now exclusively at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com on Level 10 systems at no additional cost, as part of iBUYPOWER's 2010 Liquid Cooling Initiative, dedicated to bringing liquid cooling to the mainstream gamer at no extra cost. Other iBUYPOWER Labs innovations include iBUYPOWER's Power Drive Overclocking Service, Harmony Sound Reduction System, the Internal USB Expansion System (improves front panel and internal USB connectivity), and the Specialized Advanced Packaging System (expanding foam packaging to prevent damage from shipping).
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Full 'Jurassic World' trailer delivers the dino goods
- Cryptzone: Insider threats still pose biggest threat to companies
- Last Chance To Save 46% On The Camera-Equipped Micro Drone 2.0
- Humanoid robot deployed in Tokyo department store to help shoppers
- Expert: Cyberattacks on nuclear power plants could be next 9/11
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- New CPU Cooler
- New Build with Haswell-E
- AM1B-ITX No Power
- ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Performance LGA 1150, please insert 4-pin molex on boot?
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop