Nexus Technology BV - NEW NX-6000 - More Wattage, High Efficiency and Real Silent
Nexus Technology BV, after the successfull upgrade of the NX-5000 to the NX-5000 R3 in September 2009. We introduce to you the NX-6000 R3. The Nexus NX-5000 R3 already have won several awards, and will now have a bigger brother the NX-6000 R3 Real Silent Power Supply.
The New NX-6000 provides 630 Watt True Power and the efficiency level meets the 82 Plus Bronze standard. We sticked to the Black and White design, but made the chassis a bit smaller than regular ATX power supplies. In the years components get smaller and more efficient so lesser space is needed to house all the necessary parts. Your system benefits from this little bit of extra space as there is more room for airflow and cooling. And as icing on the cake the new NX-6000 has a great looking X-mesh sleeving to keep the cables nice and tidy.
We are proud to offer this amazingly silent 630 Watt power supply to you: Nexus NX-6000 R3.
The NX-6000 R3 is a single 12V rail power supplies and offer over 82% efficiency. The NX-6000 R3 comes with X-mesh sleeved cables and got an inaudible performance.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4