PowerColor Announces New HD 5570 and HD 5550 Series Accelerators
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today introduces the graphics for HD gaming and advanced home entertainment: PowerColor HD5500 series. Compatible with all the latest features, HD5500 series takes advantage of DirectX 11 technology and makes incredible visual realism possible for all popular HD games and Blu-Ray. HD 5500 series will enhance your home entertainment experience and you can be environmentally friendly at the same time with a card that consumes less than 45 watts under full load.
Also, PowerColor includes a special version in the latest HD5500 series lineup, HD5570 low profile edition. With a single-slot low profile design, HD5570 low profile edition enables smooth frame rates at HD setting, delivers vivid HD experience while watching Blu-Ray videos and other HD contents. It is the best choice for small form factor and home theater PCs.
"PowerColor HD5500 series is designed to fulfill gamers who has multiple needs for their PCs, not only for enjoyable HD gaming performance but also for other advanced home entertainment experiences;" says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With all the latest technology support, HD5500 series is the graphics for virtually everything."
PowerColor HD5500 series also supports ATI stream technology, accelerating demanding applications and get more things done in little time. Furthermore, PowerColor announced a special HD5570 low profile Eyefinity edition; with DisplayPort / DVI / VGA output, it can easily boost the home and office productivity across up to 3 displays.
Latest News Posts
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset