PowerColor Announces New HD 5570 and HD 5550 Series Accelerators
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today introduces the graphics for HD gaming and advanced home entertainment: PowerColor HD5500 series. Compatible with all the latest features, HD5500 series takes advantage of DirectX 11 technology and makes incredible visual realism possible for all popular HD games and Blu-Ray. HD 5500 series will enhance your home entertainment experience and you can be environmentally friendly at the same time with a card that consumes less than 45 watts under full load.
Also, PowerColor includes a special version in the latest HD5500 series lineup, HD5570 low profile edition. With a single-slot low profile design, HD5570 low profile edition enables smooth frame rates at HD setting, delivers vivid HD experience while watching Blu-Ray videos and other HD contents. It is the best choice for small form factor and home theater PCs.
"PowerColor HD5500 series is designed to fulfill gamers who has multiple needs for their PCs, not only for enjoyable HD gaming performance but also for other advanced home entertainment experiences;" says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With all the latest technology support, HD5500 series is the graphics for virtually everything."
PowerColor HD5500 series also supports ATI stream technology, accelerating demanding applications and get more things done in little time. Furthermore, PowerColor announced a special HD5570 low profile Eyefinity edition; with DisplayPort / DVI / VGA output, it can easily boost the home and office productivity across up to 3 displays.
Latest News Posts
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- SoftKinetic brings hand and finger recognition to virtual reality
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams