PowerColor Announces New HD 5570 and HD 5550 Series Accelerators
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today introduces the graphics for HD gaming and advanced home entertainment: PowerColor HD5500 series. Compatible with all the latest features, HD5500 series takes advantage of DirectX 11 technology and makes incredible visual realism possible for all popular HD games and Blu-Ray. HD 5500 series will enhance your home entertainment experience and you can be environmentally friendly at the same time with a card that consumes less than 45 watts under full load.
Also, PowerColor includes a special version in the latest HD5500 series lineup, HD5570 low profile edition. With a single-slot low profile design, HD5570 low profile edition enables smooth frame rates at HD setting, delivers vivid HD experience while watching Blu-Ray videos and other HD contents. It is the best choice for small form factor and home theater PCs.
"PowerColor HD5500 series is designed to fulfill gamers who has multiple needs for their PCs, not only for enjoyable HD gaming performance but also for other advanced home entertainment experiences;" says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With all the latest technology support, HD5500 series is the graphics for virtually everything."
PowerColor HD5500 series also supports ATI stream technology, accelerating demanding applications and get more things done in little time. Furthermore, PowerColor announced a special HD5570 low profile Eyefinity edition; with DisplayPort / DVI / VGA output, it can easily boost the home and office productivity across up to 3 displays.
Latest News Posts
- Americans think privacy is important, but doubt its possibility
- Google stepping up in Internet of Things, with its Brillo OS
- Want realistic 3D? Microsoft HoloLens should be able to deliver
- Master Ethical Hacking - Save Over 90% On 6 In-Depth Courses
- G.SKILL announces two 'major extreme' OC events for Computex next week
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications