PowerColor Announces New HD 5570 and HD 5550 Series Accelerators
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today introduces the graphics for HD gaming and advanced home entertainment: PowerColor HD5500 series. Compatible with all the latest features, HD5500 series takes advantage of DirectX 11 technology and makes incredible visual realism possible for all popular HD games and Blu-Ray. HD 5500 series will enhance your home entertainment experience and you can be environmentally friendly at the same time with a card that consumes less than 45 watts under full load.
Also, PowerColor includes a special version in the latest HD5500 series lineup, HD5570 low profile edition. With a single-slot low profile design, HD5570 low profile edition enables smooth frame rates at HD setting, delivers vivid HD experience while watching Blu-Ray videos and other HD contents. It is the best choice for small form factor and home theater PCs.
"PowerColor HD5500 series is designed to fulfill gamers who has multiple needs for their PCs, not only for enjoyable HD gaming performance but also for other advanced home entertainment experiences;" says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With all the latest technology support, HD5500 series is the graphics for virtually everything."
PowerColor HD5500 series also supports ATI stream technology, accelerating demanding applications and get more things done in little time. Furthermore, PowerColor announced a special HD5570 low profile Eyefinity edition; with DisplayPort / DVI / VGA output, it can easily boost the home and office productivity across up to 3 displays.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Doctor Strange' trailer spends time with villain
- AMD brings Polaris to embedded, the last frontier
- Here are some facts about Google for their 18th birthday
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now