MSI Announces its R5570-MD1G Graphics Card
Leading graphics card and motherboard manufacturer, MSI, is launching today R5570-MD1G graphics card in low-profile design to meet the demands of home theatre personal computer (HTPC) users. Powered by ATI Radeon HD 5570 GPU supporting DirectX 11 and Dolby 7.1 channels loss-less surround stereo and equipped with HDMI output for Full HD movie playback, MSI R5570-MD1G is featured with the compact size benefited from the low-profile design, making the product the best-ever choice for building any HTPC.
The brand new MSI R5570-MD1G features as low-profile design to fit the HTPC conventionally with limited space, especially for smaller or slim cases. On the other hand, the low-profile design is good for thermal dissipation to facilitate interior air ventilation. Ultimately, the mini size of R5570-MD1G makes installation much easier and more convenient.
All Solid Capacitors ensure system stability and reliability
R5570-MD1G is smaller than ordinary graphics cards, but MSI never cuts corners. To the contrary, MSI adopts all solid capacitors onboard to extend product life and increase the temperature tolerance of R5570-MD1G to prevent capacitor explosion and thereby enhance system stability and reliability.
Built-in HDMI output facilitates LCD TV connection
In addition to the standard video outputs, DVI and D-sub, R5570-MD1G is equipped with the increasingly popular HDMI output that can deliver both digital video and audio signals at the same time to minimize the usage of cables and facilitate consumers to connect to various A/V equipments.
Furthermore, R5570-MD1G is featured by genuine Dolby 7.1 channels lossless HD audio output for consumers to experience perfect "live" sound effects while enjoying an HD movie or playing 3D games.
Latest News Posts
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti teased for January 2017
- Windows 10 is now on over 400 million devices
- Final 'Fantastic Beasts' trailer brings back the magic
- Disney remaking 'The Lion King' in new CG hybrid feature
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now