Samsung 500GB External HDD Available Pre-loaded with 'Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT'
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in digital consumer electronics and information technology, today announced the Samsung S2 Portable, a fully transportable external hard drive, pre-loaded with the movie 'Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT'.
Timed with the DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of 'Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT', the pre-loaded external HDD will be available at major European retailers from February 22, 2010.
"We are excited to present this movie starring Michael Jackson, the greatest entertainer of all time, pre-loaded on the Samsung S2 Portable," said H.S. Lee, Vice President, Storage Marketing, Samsung Electronics.
Samsung's S2 Portable has an increased capacity of 500GB and its improved data recording technology makes it the perfect solution for the increasing number of consumers who are building their personal movie collections on their PCs.
In addition to the pre-loaded 'Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT', the Samsung S2 Portable boasts USB On Board Technology and supports various user-friendly features such as Samsung Auto Backup that enables real-time or scheduled backup and SecretZone; that encrypts and stores data on a virtual drive as well as SafetyKey;, a powerful data-security function that offers dual data protection through a password.
The special edition will be available through retailers in Europe from February 22nd. Availability in other regions will be determined following the initial launch.
Latest News Posts
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- Thecus N5810 Pro SMB NAS Review
- Automobiles 2015
- Latest automobiles news
- New Mercedes design
- Latest cars news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC