Samsung 500GB External HDD Available Pre-loaded with 'Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT'
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in digital consumer electronics and information technology, today announced the Samsung S2 Portable, a fully transportable external hard drive, pre-loaded with the movie 'Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT'.
Timed with the DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of 'Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT', the pre-loaded external HDD will be available at major European retailers from February 22, 2010.
"We are excited to present this movie starring Michael Jackson, the greatest entertainer of all time, pre-loaded on the Samsung S2 Portable," said H.S. Lee, Vice President, Storage Marketing, Samsung Electronics.
Samsung's S2 Portable has an increased capacity of 500GB and its improved data recording technology makes it the perfect solution for the increasing number of consumers who are building their personal movie collections on their PCs.
In addition to the pre-loaded 'Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT', the Samsung S2 Portable boasts USB On Board Technology and supports various user-friendly features such as Samsung Auto Backup that enables real-time or scheduled backup and SecretZone; that encrypts and stores data on a virtual drive as well as SafetyKey;, a powerful data-security function that offers dual data protection through a password.
The special edition will be available through retailers in Europe from February 22nd. Availability in other regions will be determined following the initial launch.
Latest News Posts
- LG asks to "save the date" for April 28, G4 unveiling?
- Epic new 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer hits the web
- NVIDIA acquires Valve, announces Half-Life 3 release for 2016
- See the Grand Theft Auto 5 PC trailer with 60fps later this week
- US military wants dormant drones that can launch from ocean bottom
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi