Club3D Announces its Silent Radeon HD 5450 Graphics Accelerators
Club 3D B.V. today announced the newest offer out of the latest HD 5000 graphics cards series, the HD 5450 is your start into HD home entertainment. Designed to give you stunning high definition entertainment from your PC, and the best choice for low power consumption and noiseless PC systems. The Club 3D Radeon HD 5450 Noiseless Edition graphics card eliminates the need for an external power connection and makes installation a snap. Get an amazing entertainment experience with DirectX 11 and Windows 7. Club 3D Radeon HD 5450 Noiseless Edition offers the most features and functionality in their class.
Club 3D HD 5450 is available first in two different versions, a 512MB DDR2 and a 1024MB DDR3 model. Both models clock with 650MHz core speed and 800MHz memory speed (DDR2 model) and 1337MHz (DDR3 model). With a maximum power consumption of ~20 Watt, the Club 3D HD 5450 consumes less power than previous generation graphics cards, and makes it the best performance and features combination with the lowest power consumption ever offered in the market.
HD 5450 Key Features:
Compliant with DirectX 11 and earlier revisions
Designed for DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL
ATI Stream technology
Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT)
ATI Avivo HD video and display technology
Advanced dynamic power management with ATI PowerPlay technology
Club 3D customers can expect a noiseless cooling with a single slot width passive heatsink, which keeps the GPU cool in all situation no matter how demanding an application or game is.
Price and availability
HD 5450 has a manufacturer's suggested retail price of 70 USD / 50 EURO and is available in stores next week.
Latest News Posts
- Valve kicks off its stealth-themed Steam sale, with 64 games on sale
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card