A-DATA® AND ASUS® INTRODUCE USB 3.0 READY PRODUCT SOLUTIONS
Double the As, Double the Efforts
Taipei, Taiwan - Feb. 3rd, 2010 - A-DATA®, the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, introduced its USB 3.0-ready product solutions with ASUS®, a long-term strategic partner of A-DATA®, jointly at the technical seminar held by ASUS®. A live demo on its newly released N002, the combo drive with SATA II and USB 3.0 port embedded, and NH01, the USB 3.0 compliant portable hard disk drive, were also performed to demonstrate its recent achievement on USB 3.0 and overwhelm the participants with its super fast performance. The strong co-op partnership between A-DATA and ASUS, each possess its own special expertise in their own field, surely will expedite the transition to USB 3.0.
"ASUS's commitment to grade-A product quality and enriching consumers' digital life with function-rich products match perfectly with A-DATA's" said Simon Chen, CEO and Chairman of A-DATA Technology, "We work closely with our supply chain, both upstream and downstream, to make sure our products meet customers' expectation. And we fully understand our products must satisfy the crave for space and speed."
Jerry Shen, CEO of ASUS, says "The anticipation for USB 3.0 continues to build as the file size grows larger and larger where transporting ports of USB 2.0 can no longer keep up with the need for speed. Yet, the adaptation of a new technology relies mainly on suppliers' roadmap. Knowing that, ASUS® team up with tier-one suppliers such as A-DATA, the leader in memory products, to make sure we stay ahead of the game."
During the seminar A-DATA will also showcase its N002, the USB 3.0 and SATA II combo drive with 8-channel embedded, to demonstrate its super fast performance of up to 200MB/s read and 170MB/s write transfer rate. Meanwhile, NH01, a stylishly designed USB 3.0-ready HDD with capacity up to 640GB and assorted colors to choice from will also be introduced.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent