A-DATA® AND ASUS® INTRODUCE USB 3.0 READY PRODUCT SOLUTIONS
Double the As, Double the Efforts
Taipei, Taiwan - Feb. 3rd, 2010 - A-DATA®, the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, introduced its USB 3.0-ready product solutions with ASUS®, a long-term strategic partner of A-DATA®, jointly at the technical seminar held by ASUS®. A live demo on its newly released N002, the combo drive with SATA II and USB 3.0 port embedded, and NH01, the USB 3.0 compliant portable hard disk drive, were also performed to demonstrate its recent achievement on USB 3.0 and overwhelm the participants with its super fast performance. The strong co-op partnership between A-DATA and ASUS, each possess its own special expertise in their own field, surely will expedite the transition to USB 3.0.
"ASUS's commitment to grade-A product quality and enriching consumers' digital life with function-rich products match perfectly with A-DATA's" said Simon Chen, CEO and Chairman of A-DATA Technology, "We work closely with our supply chain, both upstream and downstream, to make sure our products meet customers' expectation. And we fully understand our products must satisfy the crave for space and speed."
Jerry Shen, CEO of ASUS, says "The anticipation for USB 3.0 continues to build as the file size grows larger and larger where transporting ports of USB 2.0 can no longer keep up with the need for speed. Yet, the adaptation of a new technology relies mainly on suppliers' roadmap. Knowing that, ASUS® team up with tier-one suppliers such as A-DATA, the leader in memory products, to make sure we stay ahead of the game."
During the seminar A-DATA will also showcase its N002, the USB 3.0 and SATA II combo drive with 8-channel embedded, to demonstrate its super fast performance of up to 200MB/s read and 170MB/s write transfer rate. Meanwhile, NH01, a stylishly designed USB 3.0-ready HDD with capacity up to 640GB and assorted colors to choice from will also be introduced.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- Next-gen 4K-ready Xbox coming in 2017, could sport external GPU
- Microsoft to unveil a Shield TV-like Xbox set-top box at E3
- New Xbox One hardware will play 4K video, not 4K games
- Prepare for a career in ethical hacking with this bundle
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition