A-DATA® AND ASUS® INTRODUCE USB 3.0 READY PRODUCT SOLUTIONS
Double the As, Double the Efforts
Taipei, Taiwan - Feb. 3rd, 2010 - A-DATA®, the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, introduced its USB 3.0-ready product solutions with ASUS®, a long-term strategic partner of A-DATA®, jointly at the technical seminar held by ASUS®. A live demo on its newly released N002, the combo drive with SATA II and USB 3.0 port embedded, and NH01, the USB 3.0 compliant portable hard disk drive, were also performed to demonstrate its recent achievement on USB 3.0 and overwhelm the participants with its super fast performance. The strong co-op partnership between A-DATA and ASUS, each possess its own special expertise in their own field, surely will expedite the transition to USB 3.0.
"ASUS's commitment to grade-A product quality and enriching consumers' digital life with function-rich products match perfectly with A-DATA's" said Simon Chen, CEO and Chairman of A-DATA Technology, "We work closely with our supply chain, both upstream and downstream, to make sure our products meet customers' expectation. And we fully understand our products must satisfy the crave for space and speed."
Jerry Shen, CEO of ASUS, says "The anticipation for USB 3.0 continues to build as the file size grows larger and larger where transporting ports of USB 2.0 can no longer keep up with the need for speed. Yet, the adaptation of a new technology relies mainly on suppliers' roadmap. Knowing that, ASUS® team up with tier-one suppliers such as A-DATA, the leader in memory products, to make sure we stay ahead of the game."
During the seminar A-DATA will also showcase its N002, the USB 3.0 and SATA II combo drive with 8-channel embedded, to demonstrate its super fast performance of up to 200MB/s read and 170MB/s write transfer rate. Meanwhile, NH01, a stylishly designed USB 3.0-ready HDD with capacity up to 640GB and assorted colors to choice from will also be introduced.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Complaints to FCC over data caps rose nearly tenfold in 2015
- Zuckerberg says Facebook plans to 'lead the way' in VR with Oculus
- Xenoblade Chronicles now available on Wii U Virtual Console
- Ace the Agile Certification Exam With This $45 Training
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- 990fx motherboard with AMD 9370
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched