PowerColor Introduces Go! Green HD 5450 Series Graphics Cards
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announces the latest HD5450 series and wraps with Go! Green features in this newest product lineup. PowerColor HD5450 Go! Green series offers environmentally friendly and power efficient for consumers. It features stealth like silence and low power consumption, providing a cost efficient and silent entertainment solution.
With full range support of DirectX 11 and Windows 7, Go! Green HD5450 series provides a stunning high-definition entertainment experience from Blu-ray playing or other HD resources. Also, with the support of ATI stream technology, Go! Green HD5450 allows GPU to work with CPU to accelerate applications beyond just graphics, but also enables a faster and easier daily application experience.
Furthermore, PowerColor also offers exclusive Go! Green HD5450 solution that supports Eyefinity technology, enables multi-display capabilities and expands your visual world up to 3 displays through a single card. You will be able to watch more and get more done at the same time.
"Wraps with the latest technology and features best-in-class performance, Go! Green HD5450 series was designed with today's consumer's needs," says Ted Chen, TUL CEO. "The latest product lineup aims to provide you the best power efficiency and high quality visual entertainment experience for your home theater PC."
Latest News Posts
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset