PowerColor Introduces Go! Green HD 5450 Series Graphics Cards
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announces the latest HD5450 series and wraps with Go! Green features in this newest product lineup. PowerColor HD5450 Go! Green series offers environmentally friendly and power efficient for consumers. It features stealth like silence and low power consumption, providing a cost efficient and silent entertainment solution.
With full range support of DirectX 11 and Windows 7, Go! Green HD5450 series provides a stunning high-definition entertainment experience from Blu-ray playing or other HD resources. Also, with the support of ATI stream technology, Go! Green HD5450 allows GPU to work with CPU to accelerate applications beyond just graphics, but also enables a faster and easier daily application experience.
Furthermore, PowerColor also offers exclusive Go! Green HD5450 solution that supports Eyefinity technology, enables multi-display capabilities and expands your visual world up to 3 displays through a single card. You will be able to watch more and get more done at the same time.
"Wraps with the latest technology and features best-in-class performance, Go! Green HD5450 series was designed with today's consumer's needs," says Ted Chen, TUL CEO. "The latest product lineup aims to provide you the best power efficiency and high quality visual entertainment experience for your home theater PC."
Latest News Posts
- UCLA neurosurgeons using virtual reality for brain analysis
- Sneak peak at the new iGame-Z170 Motherboard
- AMD Crossfire still doesn't work on FreeSync monitors
- The stunning ASUS GTX 980 20th anniversary gold edition and more
- Lost Planet 3 developers Spark Unlimited shuts down
- z97 D3H USB 3.0 front panel Power Surge
- Need Help: Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force. PC does not start
- AM3+ and secure boot
- GA-990FXA-UD3 and secure boot
- how to install ASrock 970 pro 3 r2.0 motherboard CD on a ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS help
- Giada Launches Compact i200 Mini-PC for Thin Client, Enterprise and Industrial Applications
- Online Gaming to Fuel $150bn Digital Content Market by 2019, Finds Juniper Research
- Nokia published its corporate responsibility report for 2014
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Available as a Standalone Download May 12
- Mortal Kombat X Launches Jason Voorhees Bundle