BIOSTAR "TA890GXE" Preview
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb 2, 2010 - BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today announced its compatible motherboard lineup "TA890GXE" constructed supporting AMD AM3 processors as well as upcoming Thuban 6 core processor and with DDR3 support. The 890GX is basically an upgrade of the 790GX with internal graphics core remains at 700MHz, added DX10.1 and UVD 2.0 support. It can be setup to run Dual 8x crossfire. The south bridge SB850 is an upgrade from SB750, it includes SATA3 (6Gbps) but no USB 3.0 support yet.
"TA890GXE", among BIOSTAR T-Series product group; ATX form factor with 4 DIMM slots, ATI Hybrid Graphics support, SATA3 (6Gbps), eSATA, IEEE 1394, on-board 128M DDR3 side port memory, GbE LAN, 8 channel audio support, and 100% X.D.C Japanese solid capacitor. In addition, it also adopts BIOSTAR unique "G.P.U II - Green Power Utility", "D.P.U - Digital Power Unit", and "BIO-Remote Utility".
"G.P.U II - Green Power Utility", it enhance energy efficiency by disabling extra phases while CPU on light loading. It integrated a friendly GUI to monitor CPU resourcing, response and optimized the power saving on your system; it also provides the best power efficiency and remains the same 3Dmark performance while running a heavy loading.
"D.P.U - Digital Power Unit", on-board digital power control IC that provides ultimate reliability and highest performance control. It guarantees precise control of the power phases to insure maximum operating efficiency and minimum operating thermals. It enables the fastest digital response to CPU demands with digital transient response. Furthermore, it's the most reliable power solution with thermal control of each phase.
"BIO-Remote Utility", with on-board Consumer IR header comes with a MCE Remote Controller (optional) certified by Microsoft makes a perfect combination for in-home entertainments. It works with the MCE in Windows 7 to easy access TV, Music, Photo, DVD all kinds of digital media; users can enjoy the digital contents with friendly on-screen menu that is special designed for remote control interaction, provides fun, energizing and integrated digital media experiences.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X