Shuttle Delivers Ultimate Gaming Experience with Red Faction®: Guerrilla PC Game Bundle
Shuttle rolls out new J Series PCs bundled with the highly-rated game featuring physics-based destruction, Red Faction: Guerrilla
City of Industry, CA -FEBRUARY 3, 2010
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced that the ground-breaking open-world shooter game, Red Faction®: Guerrilla, will be bundled free with select new Shuttle J Series PCs.
"Red Faction: Guerrilla is one of the most sought-after games of the year with its new physics-based destruction," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "The game's got amazing realism and intensity that's only better when paired with a new Shuttle PC. It's exactly the kind of gaming experience that we want to bring to our enthusiasts, and we have created a special offer with Red Faction: Guerrilla to make it a reality."
The highly-anticipated, destruction-based shooter, Red Faction: Guerrilla, is a third-person, open-world shooter, featuring realistic, physics-based destruction, a story-driven single-player campaign and a massive suite of innovative multiplayer options. Red Faction: Guerrilla has already shipped over one million copies since its release, and has earned critical acclaim from leading media worldwide.
"Red Faction: Guerrilla combines true physics-based destruction with open-world game-play to give players an experience like nothing they've played before," said Kevin Kraff, Vice President of Worldwide Marketing at THQ. "With this special offer from Shuttle, PC gamers can now experience Red Faction: Guerrilla on the best small form factor gaming PC platform."
Beginning today, participating retailers will offer the full retail version of Red Faction: Guerrilla for digital download with the purchase of a qualifying Shuttle PC. For further information on Shuttle PCs bundled with Red Faction: Guerrilla, please visit http://us.shuttle.com/redfaction. For details on Red Faction: Guerrilla, visit http://us.thq.com/us.
For the latest information about Shuttle, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs.
ABOUT RED FACTION: GUERRILLA
Red Faction: Guerrilla is a 3rd person, open-world shooter set on Mars, 50 years after the events of the original Red Faction. Players take on the role of freedom fighter Alec Mason, with the newly re-established Red Faction movement, as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force (EDF). Throughout their fight for freedom, players can carve their own path, wreaking havoc across the vast, open-world environment of Mars, from the desolate mining outpost of Parker to the gleaming EDF capital city of Eos. Utilizing improvised weapons, explosives and re-purposed mining equipment and vehicles, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to tear through fully destructible environments in a Martian landscape swarming with EDF forces, Red Faction resistance fighters, and the downtrodden settlers caught in the cross-fire. Red Faction: Guerrilla features a robust multiplayer experience, including several modes focused on destruction-based game-play. For more information, visit http://www.redfaction.com.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio