Shuttle Delivers Ultimate Gaming Experience with Red Faction®: Guerrilla PC Game Bundle
Shuttle rolls out new J Series PCs bundled with the highly-rated game featuring physics-based destruction, Red Faction: Guerrilla
City of Industry, CA -FEBRUARY 3, 2010
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced that the ground-breaking open-world shooter game, Red Faction®: Guerrilla, will be bundled free with select new Shuttle J Series PCs.
"Red Faction: Guerrilla is one of the most sought-after games of the year with its new physics-based destruction," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "The game's got amazing realism and intensity that's only better when paired with a new Shuttle PC. It's exactly the kind of gaming experience that we want to bring to our enthusiasts, and we have created a special offer with Red Faction: Guerrilla to make it a reality."
The highly-anticipated, destruction-based shooter, Red Faction: Guerrilla, is a third-person, open-world shooter, featuring realistic, physics-based destruction, a story-driven single-player campaign and a massive suite of innovative multiplayer options. Red Faction: Guerrilla has already shipped over one million copies since its release, and has earned critical acclaim from leading media worldwide.
"Red Faction: Guerrilla combines true physics-based destruction with open-world game-play to give players an experience like nothing they've played before," said Kevin Kraff, Vice President of Worldwide Marketing at THQ. "With this special offer from Shuttle, PC gamers can now experience Red Faction: Guerrilla on the best small form factor gaming PC platform."
Beginning today, participating retailers will offer the full retail version of Red Faction: Guerrilla for digital download with the purchase of a qualifying Shuttle PC. For further information on Shuttle PCs bundled with Red Faction: Guerrilla, please visit http://us.shuttle.com/redfaction. For details on Red Faction: Guerrilla, visit http://us.thq.com/us.
For the latest information about Shuttle, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs.
ABOUT RED FACTION: GUERRILLA
Red Faction: Guerrilla is a 3rd person, open-world shooter set on Mars, 50 years after the events of the original Red Faction. Players take on the role of freedom fighter Alec Mason, with the newly re-established Red Faction movement, as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force (EDF). Throughout their fight for freedom, players can carve their own path, wreaking havoc across the vast, open-world environment of Mars, from the desolate mining outpost of Parker to the gleaming EDF capital city of Eos. Utilizing improvised weapons, explosives and re-purposed mining equipment and vehicles, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to tear through fully destructible environments in a Martian landscape swarming with EDF forces, Red Faction resistance fighters, and the downtrodden settlers caught in the cross-fire. Red Faction: Guerrilla features a robust multiplayer experience, including several modes focused on destruction-based game-play. For more information, visit http://www.redfaction.com.
Latest News Posts
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines